Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-01-2010, 09:24 AM   #1
Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Epassporte BREAKING NEWS! Chris Mallick made a new Statement! October 1st!

I got to thinking about all of these people constantly posting old friggin information every day, and sometimes hourly...

And I do realize it is due to the Epassporte Message System...

I thought it was funny that since the shit hit the fan, epassporte's message system only sends an email once you log in...
IT DID NOT WORK THAT WAY BEFORE THIS SITUATION HAPPENED.

(It's annoying because we constantly have people posting "breaking news" that is days, weeks or a month old).

But it got me thinking.. Is this strategic? Because a mass email to all epassporte account holders would make EVERYONE aware of the problem.. THIS WAS DONE INTENTIONALLY, the message system did not work this way before.. I always got email notifications from epass prior to this, not only about payments received, but also from epass itself about the dumbassed middle men movie and my card renewal fee (and the renewal fee message was right before the shit hit the fan). But then TADA! no more message notifications emailed until you log in!

I wonder about the thousands of epassporte users that only use their accounts on rare occasions, or those with low balances that are old that may have even forgotten they had a balance..

I could not even begin to guess how much money this would involve, but I am certain it is astronomical....

What would be the reason to not notify those account holders? hmmmm.. I wonder?....

Last edited by Naughty-Pages; 10-01-2010 at 09:31 AM..
Naughty-Pages is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:26 AM   #2
CYF
Coupon Guru

Industry Role:
of course it was done intentionally.

CYF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:27 AM   #3
LongBG
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYF View Post
of course it was done intentionally.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:28 AM   #4
Slutboat
Confirmed User

He's counting up your cheddar kid

Old 10-01-2010, 09:30 AM   #5
brassmonkey
Pay It Forward

Industry Role:
damn i feel like im hi wheres the statement??
brassmonkey is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:33 AM   #6
seeandsee
Check SIG!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutboat View Post
He's counting up your cheddar kid

hide your monies

Contact here
seeandsee is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:46 AM   #7
pimpware
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty-Pages View Post
epassporte's message system only sends an email once you log in...
IT DID NOT WORK THAT WAY BEFORE THIS SITUATION HAPPENED.
Sorry mate, it was happening like that long time ago, I remember sometimes I was waiting for sponsor payments and no epass notification on my email, I logged in and there it was my monies and one message on epass message center, then I logged out and there was a notification o my email account.
Ok it was fucking annoying and useless but it didn't started 30 days ago, it was happening to me all the time.

Old 10-01-2010, 10:00 AM   #8
bolsex
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpware View Post
Sorry mate, it was happening like that long time ago, I remember sometimes I was waiting for sponsor payments and no epass notification on my email, I logged in and there it was my monies and one message on epass message center, then I logged out and there was a notification o my email account.
Ok it was fucking annoying and useless but it didn't started 30 days ago, it was happening to me all the time.

Me too! It started about 3 monhs ago to "do not send" all payments notifications! Anyway, what Naughty-Pages said is true! Some months ago I didnt need to login to get notifications (Middle Men movie, Securiy Updates, Renewal Info.. etc).
Now, people only get the notifications after login... of course its intentionally!
bolsex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:07 AM   #9
Intrinsic
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
the electronic mails are in motion
Intrinsic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:07 AM   #10
CaptainHowdy
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Great news I guess...
Join the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program, which offers non-saturated Asian models and exclusive material. After registration and placing the link on your website, you can receive 2 free backlinks to commemorate our collaboration.
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:13 AM   #11
CyberDilemma

Industry Role:
Unless it is news I can take to the bank, I really don't care about it.
CyberDilemma is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:15 AM   #12
Davy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I should have gotten out when he first announced his movie. That was quite unprofessional.
And I should definitely gotten out when I heard that the movie was a flop!
Old 10-01-2010, 10:17 AM   #13
Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpware View Post
Sorry mate, it was happening like that long time ago,..... but it didn't started 30 days ago, it was happening to me all the time.

Well it did not start doing it that way for me until right before the shit hit the fan... When people would pay me while chatting on ICQ, I would check my email to see if they sent it, then go in and verify the amount afterward..

I got notified instantly numerous times a week right up to the end of August, then after that it stopped..
Naughty-Pages is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:18 AM   #14
scouser
marketer.

Industry Role:
it was like it before. when he sent out his movie annoucements, they were always when i logged in that i got email notifcation
scouser is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:19 AM   #15
mOrrI
It's over there...

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy View Post
I should have gotten out when he first announced his movie. That was quite unprofessional.
And I should definitely gotten out when I heard that the movie was a flop!
Yeah, true true...

And what happens to this kind of people??????

NOTHING!
Old 10-01-2010, 10:36 AM   #16
Chosen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBG View Post
Chosen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:47 AM   #17
zeuse
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
False headline, i vote for a ban.
zeuse is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:00 AM   #18
tranza

Where's the breaking news?
Old 10-01-2010, 11:09 AM   #19
Agent 488

Industry Role:
was doing that for a long time.
Agent 488 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:27 AM   #20
MrBottomTooth
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty-Pages View Post
Well it did not start doing it that way for me until right before the shit hit the fan... When people would pay me while chatting on ICQ, I would check my email to see if they sent it, then go in and verify the amount afterward..

I got notified instantly numerous times a week right up to the end of August, then after that it stopped..
Payment notices were definitely sent instantly.

However, if there were internal messages from epassporte relating to other matters, those were only emailed to you once you logged in. It was like that for quite a while.
MrBottomTooth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:53 AM   #21
CamsMaster
Confirmed User

that's splendid
CamsMaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 11:59 AM   #22
Matyko
PsyHead

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuse View Post
aren't you just too bloodthirsty?
Old 10-01-2010, 12:29 PM   #23
zeuse
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matyko View Post
Nope, not one bit.
zeuse is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:13 PM   #24
Naughty-Pages
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuse View Post
LMFAO!

it was not a false headline, it clearly describes the specific topic at hand.... ;)

And if that was a reason for banning, more that 80% of GFY would be banned lol..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matyko View Post
hehehe, ya, i think he had too much coffee today...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBottomTooth View Post
Payment notices were definitely sent instantly.

However, if there were internal messages from epassporte relating to other matters, those were only emailed to you once you logged in. It was like that for quite a while.
well.. I got the internal notification for the movie without logging in, and I also got the internal notice for my Card Renewal Fee without logging in.

Last edited by Naughty-Pages; 10-01-2010 at 01:15 PM..
Old 10-01-2010, 01:32 PM   #25
AZNNC
Confirmed User

+1 on me getting emails only after i logged in, long prior to epass situation.
AZNNC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:35 PM   #26
zeuse
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
It gets dafter all the time.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:41 PM   #27
FilthyRob
Confirmed User

I just want my small amount of money back please. Not too much to ask is it?
Old 10-01-2010, 01:51 PM   #28
tiger
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I noticed the same thing.

tiger is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >