Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-05-2004, 02:32 AM   #1
UltraSonic
Confirmed User

I'm forced to get out of this biz - People i am working with, please read.

About a week ago i posted this thread:

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showth...t=UltraS onic

At that time i thought i could solve the problems i have but by now i don't see any way out.
Let me explain myself (i think i owe it to some people) and give you a heads up on my situation.

About a week ago i was working at my office and the police came in with a warrant to take my 3 computers because they where investigating somekind of tax scam. They also took all my info and books at my accountants office. My lawyer made some calls and it seems that they don't have a case and will drop all charges, logical because i don't and never will have any tax scam in any way. But by now the harm is done.
When i came home that same day my wife and kids (daughter and son) where gone. No note, no call, nothing. It took my 4 hours to find out she is involved with another guy and i got to speak to her on the phone late in the evening that same day. She claims i was never there for her and was working to much, wich i do, about 12 to 16 hours a day. Come to think of it, maybe i was away to much but i never heard her complain when she went shopping with her friends with a big smile on her face about 3 days a week. <--- This is to you babe, enjoy it. Because all of the comotion i didn't think about the practical stuff untill the day after. I went ot the bank in fear and it seemed she gladly withdraw our whole account (wich i worked for 12 to 16 hours a day). Well, my bet, i should have put something on the side and play it safe. We where not married, went ot my lawyer again and he informed me she won't get away with it but it might take some time to get back what's mine. 2 Days after that BS the firm i rent the office from throw me out because i was a bad "face" for the building, with the police comming and all. Fuck them, again my lawyer, again same BS...... all problems can be solved but it takes some time but that is what i don't have - TIME.

So to make a long story short, i'm getting out of the biz, not because i want to but because i have to, i don't see any other way. I have to start from scratch again, so back to regular life, regular work and put everything on hold for a long time. I loved doing this biz.

To all the people i have worked with thank for using my services and i hope you all do some great adult bizzing in the future.

For those who ask themselves "what about the kids?" - I'm gonna fight for them, if it's the last thing i do - THAT she WON'T take away from me, she might try to take my biz, my money but not the kids. By the way, i think it's her who put up this fake "tax scam" bullshit.

I'm gonna be here for another 2 to three hours so if if you have questions, fire away.

UltraSonic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 02:35 AM   #2
aaron
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
fuck.
aaron is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 02:43 AM   #3
DIH
Confirmed User

damn thats fugged up..

note to self... dont get married
Old 08-05-2004, 02:47 AM   #4
shermo

Damn man. I hate hearing stories like this. I wish you the best of luck and I hope the the damage done can be pieced back together.
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 02:53 AM   #5
Babagirls
Text Writer

well, i know that the court ALWAYS favors the mother for full or the majority of custody so, just be VERY prepared for that long hard road and FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

as for your (now) ex, - if she didnt have the fuckin guts to tell you her wants & needs and what she felt, then thats HER problem, not yours!

good luck with everything else, im sure that will be all cleared up soon. time is the answer. so chill for now, and let shit work itself out and focus on those kids!

Need a Text Writer?
Blogs|Reviews|Descriptions|Paysites|TGP's|Stories

Babagirls is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 02:54 AM   #6
jwerd
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
damn man, that definately sucks
Old 08-05-2004, 03:25 AM   #7
UltraSonic
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Babagirls
well, i know that the court ALWAYS favors the mother for full or the majority of custody so, just be VERY prepared for that long hard road and FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!!!!

as for your (now) ex, - if she didnt have the fuckin guts to tell you her wants & needs and what she felt, then thats HER problem, not yours!

good luck with everything else, im sure that will be all cleared up soon. time is the answer. so chill for now, and let shit work itself out and focus on those kids!
I will FIGHT, what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger.

UltraSonic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 03:44 AM   #8
roly
Confirmed User

thanks for letting me know, and the best of luck for the future.
roly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 03:45 AM   #9
hova
Traffillionaire

Industry Role:
Thats fucked up! Good luck in the future

hova is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 03:52 AM   #10
wyldblyss
Confirmed User

Good luck with the future. I know it seems like your world is crashing down on you, but take it one step at a time. Things will work out in the end.
wyldblyss is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 03:53 AM   #11
pxxx
First African GFY Member

Quote:
Originally posted by lamerhooD
damn man, that definately sucks

I agreee, good luck with everything man.
pxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 04:06 AM   #12
Preacher
Confirmed User

Damn, that sucks
Fight back and good luck for the future
Preacher is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 04:43 AM   #13
Natasha
Confirmed User

That's awful!
Keep your chin up babe, all the best of luck!
Natasha is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 05:01 AM   #14
$tandaman
Pimping 8EZ

Industry Role:
stay strong...

life is a long curvy road...
$tandaman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 07:17 AM   #15
RobD
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
damm that sucks man, good luck with your kids
Old 08-05-2004, 07:21 AM   #16
{fusion}
Confirmed User

i hope things work out for you.
{fusion} is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 07:22 AM   #17
NY_TIM
Confirmed User

good luck bro!!!!

NY_TIM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 07:23 AM   #18
cool1
sex is good

Bummers good luck on everything.
Why quit, can't you do both?
Do adult part time
Old 08-05-2004, 07:36 AM   #19
Odie
Confirmed User

good luck..sorry about your horrible ex..but u'r doing the right thing by getting out of the biz if u plan on fighting for those kids..just remember what's best for the kids is the most important. People lose sight of that when they start fighting for custody. It becomes a war and it's ugly, and they forget that they're fighting over kids not property.
Odie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 07:49 AM   #20
iFliPcEss

Im sorry to hear that... just be strong and do what you think is right, justice will prevail.
iFliPcEss is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 08:21 AM   #21
SykkBoy
Jesus loves bacon

Industry Role:
I don't know you, but always hate to here stuff like this.

It's always toughest on the children. Make sue that you fight the good fight and if at all possible, try to avoid any confrontation or negative words in front of the kids. Try to avoid talking ill of their mother if you have the kids, no matter how you feel about her.

It's a good idea to keep an arm's length from the industry while fighting as well. It can be damaging to be associated with this industry in child custody fights.

Best of luck to you.
SykkBoy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 09:12 AM   #22
Enema
Confirmed User

How much money did she get away with?
Old 08-05-2004, 09:14 AM   #23
Marcus Aurelius
No Refunds Issued.

Industry Role:
best of luck to you, like you said what doesnt kill you will make you stronger, keep your wits about you and you will come out on top of the situation.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 09:16 AM   #24
Jamdin

Bummer but good luck, UltraSonic
Jamdin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 09:19 AM   #25
Va2k
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Dude Don't fucking quit, shit I have custody of my two babies last month lost my house and a lot of other bad shit happened way worse and im hanging in!! I've always been told what you lose only makes you stronger!! Just start over start with simple shit like galleries or anything.. FUCK if you need hosting or anything to help out hit me up...

Reason I am so strong about this is cause it happened to me and im bouncing back but this time a lot stronger...

Peace and good luck bro
TOM
Contact me Email [email protected] Skype HptHost
Va2k is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 09:19 AM   #26
C-Bass
Confirmed User

damn dude...sorry to hear

Trade traffic? - Highdef Blog
C-Bass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 09:22 AM   #27
chase
Confirmed User

We managed to get custody from my husband's ex-wife, so it isn't impossible. We just had a more stable, safe home.
If there is anything I can do, please let me know!
chase is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 09:23 AM   #28
xlogger
Confirmed User

This is creazy dude! I mean 1st with the cops then your wife! I would sue the cops, but i would give a shit about the wife. I think marriage is stupid, and will always fail. So my advice, never get married. EVER (seriously, i wont).

----------
XLOGGER [REFLECTED] [OH]
xlogger is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 09:27 AM   #29
Vitasoy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

damn... sorry to hear. Best of luck!

[email protected]
Vitasoy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 09:27 AM   #30
HammerALL
Confirmed User

That is absolutely awful man - all I can say is keep your wits about you and don't give up - Karma has a funny way about it - and your ex - will definitely get hers in the end. Either way man - good luck - I hope the best for you.
HammerALL is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 09:36 AM   #31
loverboy
When it rains, it pours

Industry Role:
thanks for sharing, this will sure be a learning experience who ever reads this thread! goodluck
loverboy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 09:44 AM   #32
Lucy
Confirmed User

I know that it has to be hard time for you now, but remeber "all wrong for something good", hope you will feel better and thing will clered up as soon as possible.

wish you the best and good luck with all and now, cheer up

http://www.adultczechcontent.com
Lucy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 07:32 AM   #33
UltraSonic
Confirmed User

Thank you all for the kind words.

I'm at an internetcafé right now, thought i'd check what's going on outhere.

Old 08-09-2004, 07:33 AM   #34
UltraSonic
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by roly
thanks for letting me know, and the best of luck for the future.
I hope we can still get our stuff going once i get back into the biz, i liked working with you.

Old 08-09-2004, 07:38 AM   #35
UltraSonic
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by va2k
Dude Don't fucking quit, shit I have custody of my two babies last month lost my house and a lot of other bad shit happened way worse and im hanging in!! I've always been told what you lose only makes you stronger!! Just start over start with simple shit like galleries or anything.. FUCK if you need hosting or anything to help out hit me up...

Reason I am so strong about this is cause it happened to me and im bouncing back but this time a lot stronger...

Peace and good luck bro
TOM
I can't bro........ i need every dime i have. I just don't have anything left to spend on hosting/content/etc........

I wouldn't mind starting out with galleries......... hell, i can do that 12 hours a day, i don't mind but the thing is, i lost everything... 3 computers wich i eventually will get back but that doesn't help me now and like i told before, i'm not gonna spend the last i have buying a pc/etc.... i'm keeping it all to put up a fight for my kids.

Old 08-09-2004, 07:40 AM   #36
TheMob
Confirmed User

God that's fucked up. Women are strange sometimes, she might just crawl back in a few weeks.. don't let her though. Do your thing.
TheMob is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 07:42 AM   #37
UltraSonic
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by TheMob?
God that's fucked up. Women are strange sometimes, she might just crawl back in a few weeks.. don't let her though. Do your thing.
She won't get back into my life, never again. I'll just do as you say, do my thing. I'll crawl out of my pit and come back twice as hard, i can tell you that
I've always been a fighter...... fall down, crawl back up, don't look back and move on.... that's my moto.

Old 08-09-2004, 07:44 AM   #38
Aquarius
Confirmed User

Best of luck bro.
Aquarius is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 07:46 AM   #39
12clicks

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by UltraSonic

At that time i thought i could solve the problems i have but by now i don't see any way out.
Let me explain myself (i think i owe it to some people) and give you a heads up on my situation.

About a week ago i was working at my office and the police came in with a warrant to take my 3 computers because they where investigating somekind of tax scam. They also took all my info and books at my accountants office. My lawyer made some calls and it seems that they don't have a case and will drop all charges, logical because i don't and never will have any tax scam in any way. But by now the harm is done.
When i came home that same day my wife and kids (daughter and son) where gone. No note, no call, nothing. It took my 4 hours to find out she is involved with another guy and i got to speak to her on the phone late in the evening that same day. She claims i was never there for her and was working to much, wich i do, about 12 to 16 hours a day. Come to think of it, maybe i was away to much but i never heard her complain when she went shopping with her friends with a big smile on her face about 3 days a week. <--- This is to you babe, enjoy it. Because all of the comotion i didn't think about the practical stuff untill the day after. I went ot the bank in fear and it seemed she gladly withdraw our whole account (wich i worked for 12 to 16 hours a day). Well, my bet, i should have put something on the side and play it safe. We where not married, went ot my lawyer again and he informed me she won't get away with it but it might take some time to get back what's mine. 2 Days after that BS the firm i rent the office from throw me out because i was a bad "face" for the building, with the police comming and all. Fuck them, again my lawyer, again same BS...... all problems can be solved but it takes some time but that is what i don't have - TIME.

So to make a long story short, i'm getting out of the biz, not because i want to but because i have to, i don't see any other way. I have to start from scratch again, so back to regular life, regular work and put everything on hold for a long time. I loved doing this biz.

To all the people i have worked with thank for using my services and i hope you all do some great adult bizzing in the future.

For those who ask themselves "what about the kids?" - I'm gonna fight for them, if it's the last thing i do - THAT she WON'T take away from me, she might try to take my biz, my money but not the kids. By the way, i think it's her who put up this fake "tax scam" bullshit.

I'm gonna be here for another 2 to three hours so if if you have questions, fire away.
dude, no need for elaborate lies, just go. no one cares.
Old 08-09-2004, 07:49 AM   #41
BVF
Black Vagina Finder

sorry to hear that man. I went through a big custody/divorce fight last year. All I know that if it wasn't for porn, I wouldn't have been able to outlast the bitch with lawyers fees

Black Pussy
Click On Mr Cosby..CCbill, 60/40, 136 FHG's....The Cos Loves Black Ghetto Pussy!!
BVF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 07:49 AM   #42
mrthumbs
salad tossing sig guy

Quote:
Originally posted by 12clicks
mrthumbs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 07:55 AM   #43
Doctor Dre

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Babagirls

But a mother that empty the bank account of the guy ???
I rebooted, deleted temp files, history, cookies and everything...still cannot view the news clip. All I see is that fucking gay ass music video from "Rick Roll". Anyone else have a different link to the news clip?
Doctor Dre is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 07:55 AM   #44
sirrobin
Confirmed User

moral of story :
1) bank offshore
2) backup offsite
sirrobin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 07:57 AM   #45
12clicks

Industry Role:
Quote:

Old 08-09-2004, 08:00 AM   #46
UltraSonic
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by 12clicks
I was wondering when i was gonna get those replies...... think of it what you want.
I'm not here to ask for any favours or anything...... i just think it's fair for those i was working with that they get a heads up on things.

Old 08-12-2004, 07:03 AM   #47
12clicks

Industry Role:
Quote:
I was wondering when i was gonna get those replies...... think of it what you want.
I'm not here to ask for any favours or anything...... i just think it's fair for those i was working with that they get a heads up on things.
its no different than when you told your boss you couldn't work the fry-0-lator an more because you lost your dog.

save the sob story. you don't quit your job because your wife leaves you.
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >