Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-16-2004, 06:56 PM   #1
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Serious Question About Black People

watching the Olympics - and i still am not sure why there ain't no black folk in the swimming. black people are the finest physical athletic specimens on the planet, i've heard theories and not from racists that black people have different physical characteristics which make them poor swimmers, also heard theories that it's a socio economic thing - black people don't grow up with swimming pools with coaches all around them.

well either way the Olympics are biased against the blacks. If blacks are at a disadvantage when it comes to swimming, I propose - no i demand, the International Olympic Committee create a new event that isn't racially biased - The Running Through The Open Fire Hydrant and/or Lawn Sprinkler Event.

that's fair. but it won't happen because they know the black man will own that event just like he owns the 100 meter sprint.
Mutt is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 06:57 PM   #2
wdsguy
Ryde or Die

Industry Role:
I use to hear a rumour around our School that black folks are afraid of water. not sure if its true
wdsguy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 06:58 PM   #3
enter »
Confirmed User

The US actually has a black woman on the swim team this year. She is the First ever
Old 08-16-2004, 06:59 PM   #4
Spunky
I need a beer

Industry Role:
Black people can't swim...they flounder and eventually drown
Old 08-16-2004, 07:02 PM   #5
Wiggles

I think its like Golf and hockey, they don't really care about it.
Old 08-16-2004, 07:02 PM   #6
Vox
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by spunky1
Black people can't swim...they flounder and eventually drown
They also can't drive. No black stars in the racing world.
Old 08-16-2004, 07:04 PM   #7
Serge Litehead
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
white men can't jump, black men can't swim
you don't see many african dudes playing hockey, the sport isn't discriminating them, just the way it is.
Old 08-16-2004, 07:07 PM   #8
QuaWee
Confirmed User

i could swim since i was 5 and I played hockey and lacrosse when I was younger. hush
Old 08-16-2004, 07:09 PM   #9
budz
Disruptive Innovator

Industry Role:
two words.
wet blunts.
Old 08-16-2004, 07:10 PM   #10
C_U_Next_Tuesday
WW4L

I heard some sort of rumor about bone density and not being able to float.. my white ass hubby claimes he cant float and that white fucker is real dense

I also hear that black folks have an extra muscle in the gluteous maximus... ..they are incredible runners and track athletes.
C_U_Next_Tuesday is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2004, 07:11 PM   #11
Pleasurepays
BANNED - SUPPORTING TUBES

no practice swimming with stolen TV's?

<joke>
Pleasurepays is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 01:50 PM   #12
Deepai
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by budz
two words.
wet blunts.
Old 08-17-2004, 02:55 PM   #13
woj
<&(©¿©)&>

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Pleasurepays
woj is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 03:04 PM   #14
cherrylula
lol

Industry Role:
Swimming is boring and there is not enough action.

People only watch swimming to see hot wet bodies.
cherrylula is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 03:07 PM   #15
bamby

Quote:
Originally posted by cherrylula

not everyone! i like it!
Old 08-17-2004, 03:13 PM   #16
gxer
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Pleasurepays

haha

<joke>
gxer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 03:15 PM   #17
stev0
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by cherrylula

That's right! They should do away with the mens swimming events, and replace them with topless womens swimming.
stev0 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 03:15 PM   #18
Manowar
jellyfish  

they grew up doing different things i guess
Manowar is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 03:17 PM   #19
Zerof8
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Mutt
watching the Olympics - and i still am not sure why there ain't no black folk in the swimming. black people are the finest physical athletic specimens on the planet, i've heard theories and not from racists that black people have different physical characteristics which make them poor swimmers, also heard theories that it's a socio economic thing - black people don't grow up with swimming pools with coaches all around them.

well either way the Olympics are biased against the blacks. If blacks are at a disadvantage when it comes to swimming, I propose - no i demand, the International Olympic Committee create a new event that isn't racially biased - The Running Through The Open Fire Hydrant and/or Lawn Sprinkler Event.

that's fair. but it won't happen because they know the black man will own that event just like he owns the 100 meter sprint.
They are better athletes maybe but they arent smart enough to swim. They would forget to come up for air
SIG TOO BIG! Maximum 120x60 button and no more than 3 text lines of DEFAULT SIZE and COLOR. Unless your sig is for a GFY top banner sponsor, you may use a 624x80 instead of a 120x60. Let me repeat... A 120 x 60 button and no more that 3 lines of DEFAULT SIZE AND COLOR text.
Zerof8 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 03:25 PM   #20
maxdaname
Confirmed User

They Can't float like other ppl. Their body mass is really heavy and they are more naturally muscled.
Old 08-17-2004, 03:30 PM   #21
Lace

Industry Role:
Quote:
no i demand, the International Olympic Committee create a new event that isn't racially biased - The Running Through The Open Fire Hydrant and/or Lawn Sprinkler Event.

Im white, I can sprint fast as fuck...I can jump too...Who says white folk can't run nor jump...
HomegrownCash | GhostCash
Lace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 03:44 PM   #22
Goatse
Confirmed User

Bone density, i.e. masse volumique. For the same reason you will rarely see a white athlete break the 10.20 mark in the 100 meters on the track.
Goatse is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 04:23 PM   #23
Platinum/Lantern
Confirmed User

Quote:

Medal Winner From Zimbabwe
http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/summer...athleteId=7350
Platinum/Lantern is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 04:25 PM   #24
Platinum/Lantern
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by C_U_Next_Tuesday
I heard some sort of rumor about bone density and not being able to float.. my white ass hubby claimes he cant float and that white fucker is real dense

I also hear that black folks have an extra muscle in the gluteous maximus... ..they are incredible runners and track athletes.
False no extra muscle....

Also..
this talk about no fast white sprinters

FALSE also..

A Greek Sprinter won the 200 in the last olympics..
he kicked ass in each of his heats
Platinum/Lantern is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 07:02 PM   #25
Sarah_Jayne
Now with more Jayne

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Platinum/Lantern

A Greek Sprinter won the 200 in the last olympics..
he kicked ass in each of his heats
um, the one currently in a drug scandal?
Sarah_Jayne is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2004, 07:53 PM   #26
speakthetruth
Confirmed User

Racist inbreds should call Jimmy the Greek.
speakthetruth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >