Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-18-2004, 03:46 PM   #1
-=HOAX=-
Confirmed User

Linklist owners I have a question...the answer could benefit you!

I'm starting a new project...nothing revolutionary...but I'll be building chunks of freesites and galleries...all tied together to be very se friendly and share traffic accross the tgp's and the ll's...

Each chunk consists of 5 freesites comprised of 2 galleries at 15 pics each, those 10 galleries are submitted and return traffic to the freesites and conversely the freesites share traffic amongst eachother with a footer that interlinks the index pages.

Each index page carries the necessary recips.

My question is...does the interlinking bother you if they all carry your recip?

Would you list a freesite that has a footer linking to all the index pages of the 5 freesite chunk?

Remember each carries your recip and each is also linked to from the galleries that get submitted to the tgp's...

In terms of the effectiveness I expect they will have in the se's I see this as more than beneficial to you...what are your thoughts?

And if you will accept them, please post here or contact me via icq#103-771 or [email protected]

Your response and consideration is greatly appreciated.

-Joshua
Old 08-18-2004, 03:48 PM   #2
PersianKitty
Meow Media Inc.

Industry Role:
Location: In the valley of the sun, cactus, tacos, tequila, and nod
Doesn't sound like I'd have any problem with it.
PersianKitty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 03:48 PM   #3
Chris
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Sorry OT

but you still doing winamp video servers? If so .. hows it going?
Old 08-18-2004, 03:49 PM   #4
-=HOAX=-
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by PersianKitty
Doesn't sound like I'd have any problem with it.

I could love you...;)

Expect some new submissions...its been a few years.
Old 08-18-2004, 03:51 PM   #5
-=HOAX=-
Confirmed User

If anyone wants these types of submissions...leave a note here or contact me...
Old 08-18-2004, 03:52 PM   #6
Ice
Confirmed User

It would be fine with me.... hit me up on icq
Old 08-18-2004, 04:10 PM   #7
Tuna
Confirmed User

sounds good to me.
Tuna is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 04:14 PM   #8
MattO
The O is for Oohhh

Quote:
Originally posted by JupZChris
Sorry OT

but you still doing winamp video servers? If so .. hows it going?
OT Semi-Answer

Winamp has a bot running now that will ban your ass if you're not 100% compiant with their rules. Having html attached to your feed is grounds for banning. So it's a pointless venture right now, unless you just feel like being generous and burning up huge amounts of bandwidth for the hell of it.
Old 08-18-2004, 04:30 PM   #9
RawAlex
So Fucking Banned

If you have too much cross linking, you will not get listed in many places. I see that many links off the page, and I toss the submission - I get more than enough submits a day that I don't have to accept it.

Alex
RawAlex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 04:50 PM   #10
hilly
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by RawAlex
If you have too much cross linking, you will not get listed in many places. I see that many links off the page, and I toss the submission - I get more than enough submits a day that I don't have to accept it.

Alex
Hey Alex why you no listv myb gallery?
Maybe you are a lazy hahahaha with Big Mouth
hilly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 05:00 PM   #11
hilly
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by hilly
Hey Alex why you no listv myb gallery?
Maybe you are a lazy hahahaha with Big Mouth
That shukld read C*U*N*t because you are the biggest
You wont get your banner on ayymmor of my sitees.
You wont get a free ride from me. Bye and hope others learn. You Rat
hilly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 05:06 PM   #12
evildick

I've seen some linklists that have a rule about the number of outbound links.

That might not work in those cases.
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 05:20 PM   #13
-=HOAX=-
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Tuna
sounds good to me.

I love you...expect some nice subs coming your way!

As far as the whole winamp thing goes...there are more ways to make that traffic work than anyone is trying now...additionally there's a ton of good traffic there. I wish I'd never leaked that idea.

But c'est la vi, or however its spelled...

Conversely...that traffic can bury you if you dunno how to convert it...I was burning 45 mbps of Lensman's bandwidth when he was first gracious enough to let me play with that idea...

Its a shame the dialers and the auto installs was as inventive as some of those fuckers could get...I did well with a single pop up...

Its all in the salesmanship. I wish I had money to fund my new idea...it's got HUGER potential.
Old 08-18-2004, 05:23 PM   #14
-=HOAX=-
Confirmed User

Quote:
Such tact and panache...newbie's take note...

OH, btw...any LL owners allowing these submissions will get 3 hard link trades on some pr4's and 5's...and if when you see the sites and the traffic you're not satisfied...ditch my subs and tell me I'm a filthy hahahaha.
Old 08-18-2004, 05:23 PM   #15
-=HOAX=-
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by iceicebaby
It would be fine with me.... hit me up on icq
What's your icq I wanna add you to my l33t icq list...
Old 08-18-2004, 05:34 PM   #16
RawAlex
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
What the fuck rock did you just crawl out from under?

(popcorn time)

How about using the name you submit with? how about an example of your sites? How about trying something other than cussing?

Alex
RawAlex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2004, 05:36 PM   #17
-=HOAX=-
Confirmed User

Uhmmm...maybe you guys could take this elsewhere.

Between winamp and angry idjits, I'm not getting much exposure.
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >