Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-02-2004, 12:31 PM   #1
JenC
Confirmed User

Strong Box is the shit

I just got Strong Box installed on all my paysites and it fuggin rocks! I used to have PennyWize which is still a great program but it's a bit outdated for the 21st century. Strong Box is using cryptography to block people and amazingly I'm seeing the old regulars blocked from PennyWize but I'm also seeing a lot more crafty people who have gotten by PennyWize!

If you have members access sites, I HIGHLY recommend Strong Box. I told Ray (the programmer) that I'd give props to his program on some boards if I liked it. I not only like it, I LOVE it. Fucking amazing.......and no this isn't spam. I'm not affiliated with Strong Box, I just like to give serious props where props are due.

Here's Strong Box website:

http://webmastersguide.com/?htaccess-cgi/strongbox/
JenC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 12:46 PM   #2
The Rowan

yes strongbox is the best thing out there right now

we have used it on over 15 sites and it works great!

and ray is a great person to work with, i would recommend his product to any pay site, it is bullet proof.
The Rowan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 12:49 PM   #3
Basic_man
Programming King Pin

Industry Role:
This software looks like a good one!
Old 09-02-2004, 01:06 PM   #4
Shoplifter
Richest man in Babylon

Industry Role:
One of our competitors was having a terrible time with hacking and we were seeing tons of their passes posted on the Chinese boards every day.

When they went to Strongbox it just stopped. Strongbox makes it extremely difficult for kiddies using Access Diver to brute your passes. Pretty well impossible.

About two days later we had it installed and our problems dried up as well. Recommended.
Shoplifter is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2004, 01:56 PM   #5
raymor
Confirmed User

Thanks so much to everyone who posted.
It still amazes even me how fast Strongbox
catches so many passwords missed by Pennywize.
I think on one of Jen's sites it cught 19 passwords
within the first 48 hours.
I'm adding new features and improving it all the time.
Rowan, you'll love the new country tracking in the new version
I'm putting on your latest sites. The country checks make it much
more effective. Yesterday I just launched this new
addition, a spider that hunts through thousands of password
sites each day and disables the passwords
it finds even before anyone uses them.
It can be used without Strongbox too:

http://www.bettercgi.com/strongbox/spider.html
Throttlebox - The next generation in bandwidth control
Clonebox - Backup and disaster recovery on steroids
raymor is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 03:59 AM   #6
Massage Parlor

strongbox is thew best thing I've ever seen since now. You should all try it. It's worthed.
Massage Parlor is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 04:43 AM   #7
who
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenC View Post
I just got Strong Box installed on all my paysites and it fuggin rocks! I used to have PennyWize which is still a great program but it's a bit outdated for the 21st century. Strong Box is using cryptography to block people and amazingly I'm seeing the old regulars blocked from PennyWize but I'm also seeing a lot more crafty people who have gotten by PennyWize!

If you have members access sites, I HIGHLY recommend Strong Box. I told Ray (the programmer) that I'd give props to his program on some boards if I liked it. I not only like it, I LOVE it. Fucking amazing.......and no this isn't spam. I'm not affiliated with Strong Box, I just like to give serious props where props are due.

Here's Strong Box website:

http://webmastersguide.com/?htaccess-cgi/strongbox/
Interesting... this is what's on the link you sent:

#!/bin/sh frame="main.htm" if test -e "$1" then frame="$1" fi echo -n 'Content-Type: text/html '

Nice one?!?
who is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 05:21 AM   #8
PurrrsianPussyKat
Confirmed User

Why do people bump 3 yr old threads?
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >