Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-04-2004, 04:04 PM   #1
Brujah
Beer Money Baron

Industry Role:
Listen up Romans and Jews

I just saw passion of christ and I'm not happy with your shit. You got some splainin' to do.
Old 09-04-2004, 04:05 PM   #2
boobmaster
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Brujah
I just saw passion of christ and I'm not happy with your shit. You got some splainin' to do.
You're a few thousand years too late.
boobmaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 04:26 PM   #3
xNetworx
So Fucking What

Industry Role:
R U Joking?
xNetworx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 04:40 PM   #4
Burridge
Confirmed User

idiot.
Burridge is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 04:41 PM   #5
Giorgio_Xo
Confirmed User

Anyone who believes that a 2000 year old wacko rabbi named Joshua Davidson is the son of God is a fool.

Read the Dead Sea Scrolls.
Old 09-04-2004, 04:42 PM   #6
excitica
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Brujah
It's a hard movie for me too - cruelty, violence and etc. I don't like it - in our lifes is too much same shit and i don't want to see it in movies.
Old 09-04-2004, 04:44 PM   #7
boobmaster
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by excitica
It's a hard movie for me too - cruelty, violence and etc. I don't like it - in our lifes is too much same shit and i don't want to see it in movies.
But it shows exactly what Jesus had to endure to die for the sins of mankind.
boobmaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 04:56 PM   #8
CET
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by boobmaster
But it shows exactly what Jesus had to endure to die for the sins of mankind.
That's never made any sense to me. God is omnipotent, so why did anyone have to endure anything?

Also, why does god have to sacrafice himself, to himself, to appease himself from being so pissed off about man breaking a rule he made?

Sorry, the whole thing just never made any sense to me, even when I was a christian.

Fitness and nutrition writer, and UNIX/Linux Sys Ad in training

"Just as a man who has fallen into a heap of filth ought to seek the great pond of water covered with lotuses, which is near by: even so seek thou for the great deathless lake of Nirvana to wash off the defilement of wrong. If the lake is not sought, it is not the fault of the lake."
CET is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 05:05 PM   #9
Brujah
Beer Money Baron

Industry Role:
Naw.. but I can see why some jewish people had complained about the film now. The priests in the movie were easy to hate.
Old 09-04-2004, 05:06 PM   #10
detoxed
vip member

god will kill you all
detoxed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 05:14 PM   #11
Excretor
Confirmed User

Fools gather round to watch me bleed
but there are things you'll never see
to protect and serve one nation under god
a nation in which no-one's free

Their flesh begins to rot
what's left of what they've got
a boring life is getting old
mischief won't turn to gold

By going back to burning books
ripping apart things that doesn't fit
one times one equals nine
Your make-believe reality is full of shit

Jesus christ
lord of flies
in disguise
fuck!

It's fucked to hear one idiot's words
but worse to see others believe it
fucked up minds in fucked up times
it's up to you to foresee it

Jesus christ
lord of flies
in disguise
it's all built upon lies
out of hand
is this a fucking joke
out of mind
and it makes me fucking choke
fuck!

Old 09-04-2004, 05:15 PM   #12
boobmaster
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by CET
That's never made any sense to me. God is omnipotent, so why did anyone have to endure anything?

Also, why does god have to sacrafice himself, to himself, to appease himself from being so pissed off about man breaking a rule he made?

Sorry, the whole thing just never made any sense to me, even when I was a christian.
If it never made sense to you, why did you become a Christian in the first place?

(1) Rebellion (as manifested by violation of God's laws) separates man from God.

(2) Man cannot reconcile himself to God through the law because he cannot keep the law.

(3) If man violates one part of the law, he violates the whole law.

(4) The wages of Sin (violation of the law) is death.

(5) Redemption is only possible through blood sacrifice (i.e., through the blood of Christ).

(6) Salvation is freely available to all who accept Christ's sacrifice as payment for their sins.
Old 09-04-2004, 05:15 PM   #13
nofx
Too lazy to set a custom title

passion of christ = cash in on the billions of religious morons

mel gibson is a genious

Often times I wonder why
There's love and hate, theres live or die.
When sickness comes I must decide:
When feelings go, theres suicide.
nofx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 05:18 PM   #14
dennisthemenace
Confirmed User

I love the Ramones!!

(Sorry, I'm dyslexic)
Old 09-04-2004, 05:23 PM   #15
CET
Confirmed User

Quote:
If it never made sense to you, why did you become a Christian in the first place?
I was raised as a christian.

Quote:
(1) Rebellion (as manifested by violation of God's laws) separates man from God.

(2) Man cannot reconcile himself to God through the law because he cannot keep the law.

(3) If man violates one part of the law, he violates the whole law.

(4) The wages of Sin (violation of the law) is death.

(5) Redemption is only possible through blood sacrifice (i.e., through the blood of Christ).

(6) Salvation is freely available to all who accept Christ's sacrifice as payment for their sins.
You didn't answer my questions.

According to the bible, god is omnipotent, so why does there have to be a sacrafice?

Finally, Jesus' sacrafice wasn't a sacrafice at all, because he did not lose anything. A sacrafice is when you give something up. What did Jesus give up? Nothing. He's now immortal, all powerful and all knowing. That's not a sacrafice, that's an investment.

"Just as a man who has fallen into a heap of filth ought to seek the great pond of water covered with lotuses, which is near by: even so seek thou for the great deathless lake of Nirvana to wash off the defilement of wrong. If the lake is not sought, it is not the fault of the lake."
CET is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 05:29 PM   #16
boobmaster
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by nofx

mel gibson is a genious
So, everybody who went to see the movie is a moron? How can you trash someone who loved you enough to go through all that when he didn't have to?
Old 09-04-2004, 05:31 PM   #17
CET
Confirmed User

On second thought, never mind. Religious discussions are rarely productive and usually devicive. I have no desire to fight with anyone, so never mind.

Old 09-04-2004, 05:37 PM   #18
nofx

Quote:
So, everybody who went to see the movie is a moron? How can you trash someone who loved you enough to go through all that when he didn't have to?
if you went to go see the movie because you believe in jesus, then yes, you are a moron.

i believe that the movie was nothing more than a brilliant idea to make tons of money off religious nuts.

when it was in the box office:
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/...fthechrist.htm <<

"Domestic Total Gross: $370,274,604"

dvd sales:
http://home.businesswire.com/portal/... 7&newsLang=en

"CENTURY CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 1, 2004--Setting an industry record on its way to becoming the #1 selling drama of all time, #1 selling independent film of all time, #1 selling R-rated film of all time and #1 selling non-English language film of all time, consumers across America have purchased more than 4.1 million copies of Mel Gibson's epic The Passion of the Christ on DVD in just one day. Similar to its phenomenal and non-traditional box office success, the DVD is charting new territory in terms of retail performance. A continuing trend shows purchasers across the country, for the first time ever, buying more than one copy with the average being 1.8 copies. "

Often times I wonder why
nofx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 05:44 PM   #19
boobmaster
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
if you went to go see the movie because you believe in jesus, then yes, you are a moron.

i believe that the movie was nothing more than a brilliant idea to make tons of money off religious nuts.

when it was in the box office:
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/...fthechrist.htm <<

"Domestic Total Gross: $370,274,604"

dvd sales:
http://home.businesswire.com/portal/... 7&newsLang=en

"CENTURY CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 1, 2004--Setting an industry record on its way to becoming the #1 selling drama of all time, #1 selling independent film of all time, #1 selling R-rated film of all time and #1 selling non-English language film of all time, consumers across America have purchased more than 4.1 million copies of Mel Gibson's epic The Passion of the Christ on DVD in just one day. Similar to its phenomenal and non-traditional box office success, the DVD is charting new territory in terms of retail performance. A continuing trend shows purchasers across the country, for the first time ever, buying more than one copy with the average being 1.8 copies. "
So anyone who believes in Jesus is a moron? That would include Albert Einstein. Do you know what the word 'moron' means? Does having faith in something automatically mean that you lack intelligence? Maybe people are buying the DVD because they are looking for answers. Have you ever considered that?
Old 09-04-2004, 06:17 PM   #20
nofx

Quote:
So anyone who believes in Jesus is a moron? That would include Albert Einstein. Do you know what the word 'moron' means? Does having faith in something automatically mean that you lack intelligence? Maybe people are buying the DVD because they are looking for answers. Have you ever considered that?
are you Christian? if so, how do you justify being in the adult industry?

"Does having faith in something automatically mean that you lack intelligence?"

well... if you believe that there is a heaven, hell, jesus, god, satan, afterlife, purgatory, then yes, I believe you lack some logic, reason and intelligence. and you might even lead a sheltered life.

"Maybe people are buying the DVD because they are looking for answers. Have you ever considered that?"

while this may be true about the lost souls looking for something/someone to turn to for false hope, it is nothing more than peons making millionaires billionaires.

Often times I wonder why
Old 09-04-2004, 06:21 PM   #21
boobmaster
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
are you Christian? if so, how do you justify being in the adult industry?

"Does having faith in something automatically mean that you lack intelligence?"

well... if you believe that there is a heaven, hell, jesus, god, satan, afterlife, purgatory, then yes, I believe you lack some logic, reason and intelligence. and you might even lead a sheltered life.

"Maybe people are buying the DVD because they are looking for answers. Have you ever considered that?"

while this may be true about the lost souls looking for something/someone to turn to for false hope, it is nothing more than peons making millionaires billionaires.
Wow! Looks like you've found all the answers.

Are you saying that YOU are smarter than anyone who believes in God, Satan, Jesus, and the second coming?

Believing in God is perfectly logical. Read C.S. Lewis's 'Mere Christianity.'
Old 09-04-2004, 06:23 PM   #22
heymatty
Confirmed User

Jesus loves me. But is very disappointed with Boobmaster.

Cashlantis ~ Black Book Cash
heymatty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 06:32 PM   #23
boobmaster
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by heymatty
Jesus loves me. But is very disappointed with Boobmaster.
true, on both counts probably
Old 09-04-2004, 06:39 PM   #24
nofx

Quote:
Wow! Looks like you've found all the answers.

Are you saying that YOU are smarter than anyone who believes in God, Satan, Jesus, and the second coming?

Believing in God is perfectly logical. Read C.S. Lewis's 'Mere Christianity.'
not necessarily smarter, just a better understanding of reality.

>> are you Christian? if so, how do you justify being in the adult industry?

Often times I wonder why
Old 09-04-2004, 06:57 PM   #25
boobmaster
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
not necessarily smarter, just a better understanding of reality.

>> are you Christian? if so, how do you justify being in the adult industry?
I can't justify it.

Nice to know you have a better understanding of reality than C.S. Lewis or Albert Einstein.
Old 09-04-2004, 07:50 PM   #26
Brujah
Beer Money Baron

Industry Role:
Quote:
I can't justify it.

Nice to know you have a better understanding of reality than C.S. Lewis or Albert Einstein.
Einstein actually believed in Spinoza's God if I have it spelled right. It wasn't exactly the same christian god you might be thinking of.
Old 09-04-2004, 07:57 PM   #27
freeadultcontent
Confirmed User

Jesus is coming, everyone look busy!
freeadultcontent is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 09:09 PM   #28
cyberpunk
Confirmed User

While I'm sure this is far to complicated for most of you to read let alone understand its a very intresting view on god and belief.

Pascal's Wager
Pascal's Wager is Blaise Pascal's famous philosophical argument that belief in God is justified as a "good bet", regardless of any metaphysical uncertainty, because disbelief has great cost if wrong, while belief if wrong costs nothing.
It states that if you were to analyse your options of religion carefully, you would come out with the following possibilities:

You may believe in God, and God exists, in which case you go to heaven.
You may believe in God, and God doesn't exist, in which case you gain nothing.
You may not believe in God, and God doesn't exist, in which you gain nothing again.
You may not believe in God, and God may exist, in which case you will be punished.

Pascal deduced statistically, that it would be better to believe in God unconditionally. Pascal's Wager is also known as "Pascal's Gambit". It is a classic application of game theory to itemize options and payoffs and is valid within its assumptions.
Pascal's wager suffers from the logical fallacy of False dilemma, relying on the assumption that the only possibilities are:

the Christian God exists and punishes or rewards as stated in the Bible, or no God exists.

The wager cannot rule out the possibility that there is a God who instead rewards skepticism and punishes blind faith, or rewards honest reasoning and punishes feigned faith. In societies where faith is often rewarded by economic and social benefit, its potential moral significance is dubious. It also assumes faith costs nothing, but there may be both direct (time, health, wealth) costs and opportunity costs: those who choose to believe in, say, scientific theories that may contradict scripture may be able to discover things and accomplish things the believer could not.
Variations of this argument can be found in other religious philosophies, such as Hinduism. In his own time, Pascal was severely criticized by Voltaire.
Old 09-04-2004, 10:44 PM   #29
stev0
Confirmed User

Quote:

mel gibson is a genious
Exactly
stev0 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 11:24 PM   #30
DickShoke
Confirmed User

i was raised a Christian since birth, but I do have my doubts sometimes about whether this whole things is true. sometimes i try to think of the whole situations scientifically to see it in terms of this world. anyway, i do believe Jesus did exist because there are a handful of civilizations that have deep beliefs in this one persons life: Jews, Roman, Palestinians, etc...

either this is the real deal or Jesus was the most successful con artist in history....
DickShoke is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 11:27 PM   #31
boobmaster
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by DickShoke
i was raised a Christian since birth, but I do have my doubts sometimes about whether this whole things is true. sometimes i try to think of the whole situations scientifically to see it in terms of this world. anyway, i do believe Jesus did exist because there are a handful of civilizations that have deep beliefs in this one persons life: Jews, Roman, Palestinians, etc...

either this is the real deal or Jesus was the most successful con artist in history....
It is the real deal
Old 09-04-2004, 11:29 PM   #32
Steen2
Confirmed User

Haha "loves it".
Old 09-04-2004, 11:31 PM   #33
DickShoke
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by CET
I was raised as a christian.

You didn't answer my questions.

According to the bible, god is omnipotent, so why does there have to be a sacrafice?

He sacrificed his son Jesus to show the world his love. Those that follow him and repent and not sin will be in heaven when they pass in this lifetime.

Read above.

Finally, Jesus' sacrafice wasn't a sacrafice at all, because he did not lose anything. A sacrafice is when you give something up. What did Jesus give up? Nothing. He's now immortal, all powerful and all knowing. That's not a sacrafice, that's an investment.

Your taking the sacrafice literally. The whole point of Jesus life was for God to show the world the way and to show his love for us.

i answered your questions
DickShoke is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 12:23 AM   #34
fr8
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I guess alot of people had a chance to see that movie.
Old 10-04-2004, 11:13 PM   #35
jewcash
So Fucking Banned

go jewcash
jewcash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 11:18 PM   #36
jewcash
So Fucking Banned

Quote:

mel gibson is a genious

hey nofx did you know jesus was a jew
jewcash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 11:19 PM   #37
reynold

why? are you joking?
reynold is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 11:20 PM   #38
bringer
i have man boobies

this is why i dislike the search feature
Old 10-04-2004, 11:21 PM   #39
TheJimmy
ICQ- five seven 0 2 5 5 0

Quote:
Originally posted by jewcash
go jewcash
la hiem!

Investor with 5m - 15m USD to invest. Do you have a site or network of sites earning 50k - 200k a month income? Email your contact and preliminary data to: domain.cashventures (at) gmail.com....Please...no tire kickers...serious offers and inquiries only.
TheJimmy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 11:27 PM   #40
Ironhorse
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
You truly are an idiot aren't you?
Old 10-05-2004, 12:04 AM   #41
Rich
So Fucking Banned

Jesus was a non violent revolutionary, if he was alive today the US would kill him. Or, at least put him in jail for a long time.
Rich is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 12:08 AM   #42
BRISK

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
-- Mahatma Gandhi
Old 10-05-2004, 12:24 AM   #43
pornguy

Industry Role:
And why not hate the priests in the movie.

For indications of research that is exactly how they were.

AmateurDough The Hottes Shemales online!
TChicks.com | Angeles Cid | Mariana Cordoba | MAILERS WELCOME!
pornguy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 12:28 AM   #44
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

Location: IALIEN.COM - High Definition Video and Photographic Productions -ICQ 78943384
This thread is awesome.

I read it all. Damn.
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 12:31 AM   #45
nofx

Quote:
Originally posted by jewcash
hey nofx did you know jesus was a jew
hey jewcash did you know that you are an idiot

let's not dramaize this thread, if you wanna talk shit icq me badass.

Often times I wonder why
Old 10-05-2004, 12:54 AM   #46
mal
Confirmed User

when is passion of the christ 2 coming out?
mal is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 01:58 AM   #47
gxer
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by TheJimmy
la hiem!

le haim

Jeshu Ha Nozri never asked to start new religion and build a churches, but somebody made a good money on this project and still makes.
gxer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 04:00 AM   #48
minimouse
Confirmed User

Infact thats one of the best biz in the world.. they have a country of their own lol
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >