Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-06-2004, 10:26 PM   #1
p1mpdogg
Too lazy to set a custom title

If you see xpays in my sig

GFY put them there and i am no way affiliated with a half ass operation like that. We run a tight legal ship and they are crooks.

Do not associate with me with scum like that.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:27 PM   #2
Spunky
I need a beer

Industry Role:
Why?
Old 09-06-2004, 10:27 PM   #3
fr8
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
What did they do to cause this?
Old 09-06-2004, 10:27 PM   #4
WiredGuy
Pounding Googlebot

Industry Role:
Old 09-06-2004, 10:28 PM   #5
uchase/webpry
So Fucking Banned

Location: Do you use sex.com's XML feed, try ours and make double the money.
isn't xpays webmaster program just a fake setup for their spam opperation?
uchase/webpry is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 10:28 PM   #6
p1mpdogg

Quote:
Originally posted by spunky1
Why?
you will read about it in the news soon.

they think blackmail is ok? well I got news for them.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:28 PM   #7
XPays
Team Player

Location: Inside the most accurately counting and reporting affiliate system in the world at XPays.com
perhaps you are referring to my disclaimers:

"if any fed's or isp's see the epiccash logo under the handle "XPays" please be advised:

GFY put that there and XPays is not affiliated with all of the epiccash and epicdvd illegal spam and spoofing of hotmail, msn, yahoo etc..."
XPays is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 10:28 PM   #8
rowan

I guess it's in response to this:

Quote:
Originally posted by XPays
if any fed's or isp's see the epiccash logo under the handle "XPays" please be advised:

GFY put that there and XPays is not affiliated with all of the epiccash and epicdvd illegal spam and spoofing of hotmail, msn, yahoo etc...

edit: snap
rowan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 10:29 PM   #9
p1mpdogg

Quote:
Originally posted by uchase/webpry
exactly.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:29 PM   #10
XPays
Team Player

Location: Inside the most accurately counting and reporting affiliate system in the world at XPays.com
Quote:
No that is what rick latona said.

We have zero spam and I have been sending spoofed epiccash spams to split infinty and epiccash for months with no reply.
XPays is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 10:30 PM   #11
Steen2
Confirmed User

Omg lame
Old 09-06-2004, 10:31 PM   #12
XPays
Team Player

Quote:
Originally posted by p1mpdogg
you will read about it in the news soon.

they think blackmail is ok? well I got news for them.
blackmail???/
Old 09-06-2004, 10:33 PM   #13
SleazyDream
I'm here for SPORT

Industry Role:
didn't xpays used to own epic cash before they dumped it on some sucker?

Now read without the word dog.
SleazyDream is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 10:33 PM   #14
XPays
Team Player

the issue for a conservative program when this board is skinned- is if somebody is watching "XPays" and they see an epiccash logo in my post- it is the same epiccash they are tracking the fruitybowl.biz spam that is spoofing msn, hotmail, etc...

we want no such association.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:34 PM   #15
uchase/webpry
So Fucking Banned

Quote:

We have zero spam and I have been sending spoofed epiccash spams to split infinty and epiccash for months with no reply.
... hmmm, I haven't missed my daily xpays spam in years. I stopped complaining back in 03.
uchase/webpry is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 10:35 PM   #16
psyko514
See sig. Join Epic Cash.

Quote:
the issue for a conservative program when this board is skinned- is if somebody is watching "XPays" and they see an epiccash logo in my post- it is the same epiccash they are tracking the fruitybowl.biz spam that is spoofing msn, hotmail, etc...

we want no such association.
even if your allegations were true, are you fucking serious?

Bad Girl Bucks
- 50% Revshare through CCBill.
Promote BrandyDDD, Pixie's Pillows, Action Allie and more!

Phoenix Forum Pics | Webmaster Access Montreal pics
email: psyko514(a)gmail.com | icq: 214-702-014
psyko514 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 10:35 PM   #17
XPays
Team Player

Quote:
... hmmm, I haven't missed my daily xpays spam in years. I stopped complaining back in 03.
no mail advertising in 16 months now.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:39 PM   #18
lock
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I send a little traffic thru xpays and it seems to convert i personally would like to see some of the older tours replaced as looking rather 90s but otherwise it is still actually converting.
- 20+ Free Tools
lock is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 10:39 PM   #19
uchase/webpry
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
no mail advertising in 16 months now.
... man, if you take my 50 email addy's of your "affiliates" list, I'll organize you a good mailout sollution with webair. those guys are easy on spam.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:40 PM   #20
XPays
Team Player

Quote:
Originally posted by psyko514
even if your allegations were true, are you fucking serious?

In what some might call a paranoid way- Yes. We will be around a lot longer than epiccash and know what happens when a big isp sues you. One would think that epiccash would have started requiring people to also use the fruitybowl.biz in their from field and thanked us for pointing out their irresponsibility.

also, gfy should reconsider putting skin sponsers logos within the field of the posters here to avoid confusion from ISP's and Fed's who watch this board.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:41 PM   #21
psyko514
See sig. Join Epic Cash.

Quote:
also, gfy should reconsider putting skin sponsers logos within the field of the posters here to avoid confusion from ISP's and Fed's who watch this board.
man... you must do a lot of coke or something.

Bad Girl Bucks

psyko514 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 10:42 PM   #22
XPays
Team Player

Quote:
... man, if you take my 50 email addy's of your "affiliates" list, I'll organize you a good mailout sollution with webair. those guys are easy on spam.

we have the capacity to send over 100 million mails a day, yet we do not. thanks but no thanks. And I am 100% sure you have not received any mail from an xpays affiliate in at least 16 months.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:43 PM   #23
Rick Latona
The Best Ideas Start Here

Quote:

Please leave me out of this. I want no more enemies.

Rick Latona
http://latonas.com

Latona's - We Sell Money Making Web Properties
Note to buyers of websites and traffic: please check our inventory at http://latonas.com/websites-for-sale. If you would like to make an offer on something, just let me know.
Rick Latona is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 10:44 PM   #24
XPays
Team Player

Quote:
Never in my life.

For clarity- our only concern is confusion and even it is .000001% chance- if the chance exists at all, it is easily corrected by allowing posters to opt to display an advertiser's image. Not my board, so not up to me.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:45 PM   #25
XPays
Team Player

Quote:
Originally posted by Rick Latona
Please leave me out of this. I want no more enemies.
Yeah, but now you see how your published comments inaccurately damage another company. You said it and you never apologized.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:45 PM   #26
uchase/webpry
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
we have the capacity to send over 100 million mails a day, yet we do not. thanks but no thanks. And I am 100% sure you have not received any mail from an xpays affiliate in at least 16 months.
... so you confess, xpays just a fake setup for an inhouse spam opperation? (and something happened 16 month ago so you had to pull the plug)
Old 09-06-2004, 10:47 PM   #27
Rick Latona
The Best Ideas Start Here

Quote:
Yeah, but now you see how your published comments inaccurately damage another company. You said it and you never apologized.
I don't believe I used the word illegal. However, let me officially apologize for any harm you feel it may have caused.

Rick Latona
http://latonas.com

Latona's - We Sell Money Making Web Properties
Note to buyers of websites and traffic: please check our inventory at http://latonas.com/websites-for-sale. If you would like to make an offer on something, just let me know.
Rick Latona is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 10:48 PM   #28
Spunky
I need a beer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Ironic
Old 09-06-2004, 10:48 PM   #29
psyko514
See sig. Join Epic Cash.

Quote:
Ironic
if i did coke, i suppose it'd be ironic.

Bad Girl Bucks

Old 09-06-2004, 10:49 PM   #30
p1mpdogg

look at the little baby cry.

boo fucking hoo
Old 09-06-2004, 10:50 PM   #31
lock
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Forgot to add the stats seem about right and i have heard nothing to discrace them.
- 20+ Free Tools
lock is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 10:51 PM   #32
Spunky
I need a beer

Industry Role:
Quote:
if i did coke, i suppose it'd be ironic.
Rumour has it Trey is into the chaz
Old 09-06-2004, 10:51 PM   #33
XPays
Team Player

Quote:
... so you confess, xpays just a fake setup for an inhouse spam opperation? (and something happened 16 month ago so you had to pull the plug)

Fortunately, we have always had several divisions (a corporation usually does). Our mail division was a part of our corporation and no longer is. We got sued by Microsoft (along with dozens of other companies) and are one of a very small number of companies still thriving. It is due to our hard work and super affiliate partners. AND WE NEVER TURNED OVER OUR AFFILIATE DATABASE.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:51 PM   #34
uchase/webpry
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
look at the little baby cry.

boo fucking hoo
i got an appointment with my golf trainer, gotta run.

btw: never said spam is a bad thing. I love spam, can't wait to see the xpays guys booting up their servers again.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:52 PM   #35
p1mpdogg

fyi.. we cancel all affiliates that are not can spam compliant. we dont even mail ourselves besides the epic mail emails that are double opt ins.

xpays seems to be a bit jealous. losers.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:52 PM   #36
psyko514
See sig. Join Epic Cash.

Quote:
Rumour has it Trey is into the chaz
chaz? never heard that term...

i think he prefers the pills though.

Bad Girl Bucks

Old 09-06-2004, 10:54 PM   #37
p1mpdogg

Quote:
Fortunately, we have always had several divisions (a corporation usually does). Our mail division was a part of our corporation and no longer is. We got sued by Microsoft (along with dozens of other companies) and are one of a very small number of companies still thriving. It is due to our hard work and super affiliate partners. AND WE NEVER TURNED OVER OUR AFFILIATE DATABASE.
thriving? lol i havent heard of you guys in the last 3 years... dont you mean llc based out of your dads house? lol

you homebodys with egos make me laugh.

you should have bought purecash and ran it into the ground like you did xpays.. if mike hadnt already done that
Old 09-06-2004, 10:55 PM   #38
p1mpdogg

Quote:
chaz? never heard that term...

i think he prefers the pills though.
i will take a good pill over anything else anyday of the week.

im a pill head so what. i can afford to be stupid. haha
Old 09-06-2004, 10:55 PM   #39
XPays
Team Player

Quote:
fyi.. we cancel all affiliates that are not can spam compliant. we dont even mail ourselves besides the epic mail emails that are double opt ins.

xpays seems to be a bit jealous. losers.
you are entitled to your opinion. business wise we did the right thing and gave you the head's up several times with no response. i am surprised you have not started using a new domain for your bp hosting already- pretty amateur to have so many spoofers hitting the same domain but it's your business.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:57 PM   #40
XPays
Team Player

Quote:
thriving? lol i havent heard of you guys in the last 3 years... dont you mean llc based out of your dads house? lol

you homebodys with egos make me laugh.

you should have bought purecash and ran it into the ground like you did xpays.. if mike hadnt already done that

we have a real office here in san francisco and staff and have paid out over 50 million dollars in 6 years. also we switched to a corporation from an llc several years ago so you have old info.
Old 09-06-2004, 10:59 PM   #41
p1mpdogg

Quote:
we have a real office here in san francisco and staff and have paid out over 50 million dollars in 6 years. also we switched to a corporation from an llc several years ago so you have old info.
ahh you are moving up in the world. im still an llc

maybe one day i can be as fucking cool as you are.

get the fuck out of here.
Old 09-06-2004, 11:01 PM   #42
XPays
Team Player

Quote:
Originally posted by lock
Forgot to add the stats seem about right and i have heard nothing to discrace them.
we track everything. we also have a pay per click addition coming shortly that will add even more revenues. new tours new sites and more updates will be more frequent in the months and years to come.
Old 09-06-2004, 11:04 PM   #43
XPays
Team Player

Quote:
ahh you are moving up in the world. im still an llc

maybe one day i can be as fucking cool as you are.

get the fuck out of here.
yell and scream and call me names. my skin has become super thick after the last 16 months of litigation with microsoft and while you are venting - check out http://HotelHeiress.com and add it to your legal spin. XPays has never sent a check late in 6 years so you'll get paid while you vent on us.
Old 09-06-2004, 11:06 PM   #44
p1mpdogg

Quote:
yell and scream and call me names. my skin has become super thick after the last 16 months of litigation with microsoft and while you are venting - check out http://HotelHeiress.com and add it to your legal spin. XPays has never sent a check late in 6 years so you'll get paid while you vent on us.
well, we have been in biz 2 years and not sent a late check either. what is your point?

check out http://epicdvds.com

we are paying double what xpays is paying for the paris hilton crap.

just to spite them
Old 09-06-2004, 11:08 PM   #45
Manowar
jellyfish  

Quote:
Manowar is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 11:12 PM   #46
XPays
Team Player

Quote:
well, we have been in biz 2 years and not sent a late check either. what is your point?

check out http://epicdvds.com

we are paying double what xpays is paying for the paris hilton crap.

just to spite them
so you are paying $60 a sale?

with all that new traffic you get, your exits will do great to http://HotelHeiress.com and btw- you seem a little emotional. your logo appearing under our handle is a business issue.
Old 09-06-2004, 11:15 PM   #47
TDF
Triple OG nigga on GFY

Industry Role:
this spam is a setup..i feel used..

like PD told me he loved me

TDF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 11:16 PM   #48
p1mpdogg

Quote:
so you are paying $60 a sale?

with all that new traffic you get, your exits will do great to http://HotelHeiress.com and btw- you seem a little emotional. your logo appearing under our handle is a business issue.
I am paying $60 a sale for paris dvd. whats wrong? cant compete?
Old 09-06-2004, 11:19 PM   #49
XPays
Team Player

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ep...ave.org&rnum=7

notice the hotmail spoof and that the account is active like the rest of the links i have in my inbox.
Old 09-06-2004, 11:22 PM   #50
p1mpdogg

Quote:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ep...ave.org&rnum=7

notice the hotmail spoof and that the account is active like the rest of the links i have in my inbox.
lol

its been canceled for well over a month now
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >