Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-21-2004, 11:25 AM   #1
Rick Latona
The Best Ideas Start Here

I'm hearing bad things about I-Bill through the grapevine.

I'm hearing bad things about I-Bill through the grapevine. Anyone else?

Rick Latona
http://latonas.com

Latona's - We Sell Money Making Web Properties
Note to buyers of websites and traffic: please check our inventory at http://latonas.com/websites-for-sale. If you would like to make an offer on something, just let me know.
Rick Latona is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 11:27 AM   #2
GonZo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Visa has left the building!!!
GonZo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 11:28 AM   #3
Rick Latona

I can neither confirm nor deny the rumors so I don't want to state them hear and start shit. I was just wondering if anyone else has heard bad news today.

Rick Latona

Note to buyers of websites and traffic: please check our inventory at http://latonas.com/websites-for-sale. If you would like to make an offer on something, just let me know.
Rick Latona is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 11:28 AM   #4
Krille
Confirmed User

Yeah, I heard it as well, saw a thread about it at http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showth...adid=359766&s=
Krille is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 11:30 AM   #5
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Rick Latona
lol well even if they didn't before, they are now..

Rick btw I was wondering if you saw that e-mail I sent you a week or two ago. had some info on your galleries you should check out.
Old 09-21-2004, 11:31 AM   #6
Tom_PMs
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Krille
Yeah, I heard it as well, saw a thread about it at http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showth...adid=359766&s=
lol, you got me stuck in an endless loop...

You've read it, you can't unread it.
Tom_PMs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 11:32 AM   #7
Rick Latona

Quote:
Originally posted by crockett
lol well even if they didn't before, they are now..

Rick btw I was wondering if you saw that e-mail I sent you a week or two ago. had some info on your galleries you should check out.
No actually. rick at dollars.com. Please resend.

Rick Latona

Old 09-21-2004, 11:34 AM   #8
stev0
Confirmed User

I heard it switched ownership and was doing better? maybe i'm out of the loop.
stev0 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 11:35 AM   #9
Tipsy
Confirmed User

Is this a good time to grab a spot for a stonking sig?

Not holding my breath about it but'll be intersting to see if anything does popup.
Old 09-21-2004, 11:35 AM   #10
Rick Latona

Quote:
Originally posted by stev0
I heard it switched ownership and was doing better? maybe i'm out of the loop.
I think you may be.

Rick Latona

Old 09-21-2004, 11:43 AM   #11
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
No actually. rick at dollars.com. Please resend.
ok it's resent
Old 09-21-2004, 11:45 AM   #12
BigWebRev
Confirmed User

how do rumors get started.......
BigWebRev is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 11:45 AM   #13
SteveLightspeed
Confirmed User

Hey Rick, its time for another Panama adventure bro. Lets hook it up!

Steve Lightspeed
Old 09-21-2004, 11:46 AM   #14
Rich
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom_PM
lol, you got me stuck in an endless loop...
lol
Rich is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 11:46 AM   #15
MattO
The O is for Oohhh

My inside sources tell me things are getting a little better for them today, compared to over the last week.
Old 09-21-2004, 11:49 AM   #16
WiredGuy
Pounding Googlebot

Industry Role:
I heard a rumour as well about them today. I hope its not true.
WG
Old 09-21-2004, 11:51 AM   #17
.:St Ides:.
Confirmed User

I also heard a rumor... Makes you wonder, time to look into someone a lil more inside
.:St Ides:. is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 11:53 AM   #18
Dugmor
The Traffic Cowboy

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Lightspeed
Hey Rick, its time for another Panama adventure bro. Lets hook it up!

Steve Lightspeed
Plane ticket bought....... I will set up the camp and do some scouting !
Dugmor is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 11:57 AM   #19
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showth...adid=359780&s=

maybe this could be it?
Old 09-21-2004, 11:59 AM   #20
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Location: PlanetEarth MyBoardRank: GerbilMaster My-Penis-Size: extralarge MyWeapon: Computer
only if by bad things you mean teaming up with the industry leader in the future of online billing

DUOCASH.COM
Old 09-21-2004, 12:02 PM   #21
Manowar
jellyfish  

Havent heard anything about this yet
Manowar is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 12:03 PM   #22
Rick Latona

I just had a good conversation with someone from over there. I'm glad I didn't post the rumor. I think all is well.

Rick Latona

Old 09-21-2004, 12:17 PM   #23
MetaformX
Confirmed User

I hope all is well...I am just about to sign up with them.
Old 09-21-2004, 12:19 PM   #24
Screaming
I can change this!!!!!

damn man had me scared for a min!
Old 09-21-2004, 12:19 PM   #25
mary34d
Confirmed User

a little bird told me something.

The guys at CJ Bucks will do absolutely anything to get your business. You owe it to yourself to at least ask!

Free Hosting, Content, etc. CJ Bucks has it all. Sign up! I'll show you my tits now you show me your traffic.
mary34d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 12:30 PM   #26
txl

The rumour is ibill "lost" their merchant account.

first off its not true they didn't lose it. First data has stated months ago it was leaving the processing business for adult/high risk. They dropped card services international right away and ibill has until end of september to find alternative means.

They've already found alternative means to process as have the rest of the other big 3. I'm sure you can expect an announcement on this from them anyday now as the rumours keep flying.
txl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 12:40 PM   #27
GonZo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Where did I put my copy of that Spin Doctors album?
GonZo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 12:42 PM   #28
fris
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
a little bird tole me that mary has nice tits

my contact: fris at fris.net
fris is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 12:42 PM   #29
Johny Traffic
Confirmed User

hope there ok, maybe an announcement from them wouldnt hurt?

hosted flv's, hosted galleries, morphing rss feeds, free content, free sites, hosted blog
Johny Traffic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 12:48 PM   #30
SmokeyTheBear
►SouthOfHeaven

Location: PlanetEarth MyBoardRank: GerbilMaster My-Penis-Size: extralarge MyWeapon: Computer
Quote:
Originally posted by Johny Traffic
hope there ok, maybe an announcement from them wouldnt hurt?
they did...

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showth...adid=359776&s=
Old 09-21-2004, 01:12 PM   #31
nicchick
Confirmed User

I had a check due from them on Aug.22nd-
It never showed up. I e-mailed them - No reply
Same deal on Sept. 8th
No check. I e-mailed them- No reply.
WTF ???
Their customer service doesn't suck - it's non-existent.
nicchick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 01:20 PM   #32
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I wouldn't put too much weight on rumours that are being started by ibill's competition.
Shap is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 01:21 PM   #33
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by nicchick
I had a check due from them on Aug.22nd-
It never showed up. I e-mailed them - No reply
Same deal on Sept. 8th
No check. I e-mailed them- No reply.
WTF ???
Their customer service doesn't suck - it's non-existent.
Why dont you pick up a phone and call them ?
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 01:22 PM   #34
AaronM
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
I can neither confirm nor deny the rumors so I don't want to state them hear and start shit. I was just wondering if anyone else has heard bad news today.

Yep...But the last time I posted a similar thread....I got bashed so I decided to keep it to myself this time.
AaronM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 01:23 PM   #35
WiredGuy
Pounding Googlebot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by AaronM
Yep...But the last time I posted a similar thread....I got bashed so I decided to keep it to myself this time.
Old 09-21-2004, 01:23 PM   #36
Brujah
Beer Money Baron

Industry Role:
ooooh i bet you wonder how I knew..
Old 09-21-2004, 01:26 PM   #37
Brad Mitchell
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Just placed my market order to sell my PHSL shares.

Brad
Old 09-21-2004, 01:35 PM   #38
Rick Latona

I'm sure they have a back up plan. And I'm even more sure that I'm going to be slammed for posting this.

Evidence 1

evidence 2

24. This restraint has particular urgency in light of devastating effect that First Data?s actions are likely to have on iBill?s business. Indeed, without such an order iBill will likely lose its business in the next few days. Thus, iBill will be irreparably harmed unless the Court orders a temporary restraining order.

Rick Latona

Old 09-21-2004, 01:45 PM   #39
XPays
Team Player

Location: Inside the most accurately counting and reporting affiliate system in the world at XPays.com
Quote:
I'm sure they have a back up plan. And I'm even more sure that I'm going to be slammed for posting this.

Evidence 1

evidence 2

24. This restraint has particular urgency in light of devastating effect that First Data?s actions are likely to have on iBill?s business. Indeed, without such an order iBill will likely lose its business in the next few days. Thus, iBill will be irreparably harmed unless the Court orders a temporary restraining order.
were those documents publicly available? how did you acquire them?
XPays is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 01:47 PM   #40
XPays
Team Player

Location: Inside the most accurately counting and reporting affiliate system in the world at XPays.com
evidence2 looks public- but was evidence 1 also public?
XPays is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 01:50 PM   #41
XPays
Team Player

Quote:
it looks more like the bad things are about first data
Old 09-21-2004, 01:57 PM   #42
Rick Latona

Quote:
Originally posted by XPays
it looks more like the bad things are about first data
I hope you are right. From the looks of it, First Data deserves some heat.

Rick Latona

Old 09-21-2004, 02:02 PM   #43
WiredGuy
Pounding Googlebot

Industry Role:
Based on the first document you linked to, I'm quite interested in knowing if ccBill and Paycom have already found alternatives or if they're trying to get a TRO on First Data as well.

WG
Old 09-21-2004, 02:03 PM   #44
BossDVDs
Confirmed User

Here's the latest .. IBill's CEO just told First Data's CEO:

"You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm."

Old 09-21-2004, 02:03 PM   #45
MickeyG
Confirmed User

So the documents say the agreement expired on Sept 15th, but today is the 20th and they're still processing transactions. Did they get in injunction? How are they still processing?
MickeyG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 02:04 PM   #46
Rick Latona

Quote:
Originally posted by WiredGuy
Based on the first document you linked to, I'm quite interested in knowing if ccBill and Paycom have already found alternatives or if they're trying to get a TRO on First Data as well.

WG
Do they also use First Data?

Rick Latona

Old 09-21-2004, 02:06 PM   #47
WiredGuy
Pounding Googlebot

Industry Role:
Quote:
There was only a small handful of providers for high risk and adult. I'm not sure, hence why I'd like to know if the other IPSP's are using First Data for their acquiring banks or alternatives.

WG
Old 09-21-2004, 02:06 PM   #48
CamJack
Old School Webmaster

Industry Role:
Ibill has been a little choppy but our tech guys have been working very closely with them over the past week and everything will be fine. Our cascading billing checks every 5 minutes and flips to CCBILL when needed. So our business isn't hurt at all right now.

As frustrating as times like these are, jumping to conclusions and spreading false rumors is not only unethical, but at times illegal.
Old 09-21-2004, 02:08 PM   #49
Chris Mallick
Confirmed User

Quote:
Paycom does not process any transactions through or with First Data or First Financial Bank. We moved several months ago as we, along with all processors and Merchants were told they were getting out of Adult.

Paycom / EPOCH?s banking is stronger now than ever.

Once again, everyone should have a back up; anything can happen.

C

Chris Mallick
[email protected]
Chris Mallick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 02:10 PM   #50
WiredGuy
Pounding Googlebot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Mallick
Paycom does not process any transactions through or with First Data or First Financial Bank. We moved several months ago as we, along with all processors and Merchants were told they were getting out of Adult.

Paycom / EPOCH?s banking is stronger now than ever.

Once again, everyone should have a back up; anything can happen.

C
Good stuff Chris
WG
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >