Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-22-2004, 06:37 PM   #1
TheGoldenChild
Confirmed User

I am back from Cleveland and I have some news

I still love visiting there- but it's just miserable seeing parents and dealing with Jewish guilt-

On the positive side-

KB has been retained by Hollywoodpop.com
the Biggest event planning company in the east coast to handle all of ther marketing on the west coast-

If you know an individual or company looking to throw a gala for a Christmas- or company party/ AVN Internext party/ AVN EXPO etc....

I am the man to call....

This is not to be confused with competing with my brother, his Players Ball is on as well and will be a BLAST this year-

I am looking for mainstream companies and ADULT companies that want to throw the unbelievable or unthinkable party.

If you have the money, we have the vision.

Clients include- Sony Music, Diana Ross, Usher, R Kelly, Universal Studios, Kathie Lee Gifford, ABC TV and Burger King to name a few of their clients-

Don't let intenet webmasters and film producsrs take your hard earned sponsor dollars and throw it in their pockets- Let a real EVENT planning company handle your next major company event-

email [email protected] for more information on pricing and availability.

Also Mensniche.com V 2.0 is here check it out
http://www.mensniche.com

This program is the best converting program I have seen since Busty- Amateurs.com

Last edited by TheGoldenChild; 09-22-2004 at 06:38 PM..
TheGoldenChild is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 06:38 PM   #2
TDF
Triple OG nigga on GFY

Industry Role:
I like KB

TDF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 06:40 PM   #3
SetTheWorldonFire
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
ORALE!
Old 09-22-2004, 06:43 PM   #4
malakajoe
Confirmed User

What can I get for $200? Hit me up on ICQ so we can discuss!

Dirty enough to be good, but clean enough for everyone!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Moral Police - First graduating class coming soon! - Forcing our values across the internet
malakajoe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 06:46 PM   #5
wdsguy
Ryde or Die

Industry Role:
KB is still da man
wdsguy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 10:41 PM   #6
TheGoldenChild
Confirmed User

To all my fans I love you!!!!
Old 09-23-2004, 01:51 AM   #7
Hank_Heartland
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
You were in Cleveland and didn't stop in Chi-town...Nothing worse than bro guilt
Hank_Heartland is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 02:05 AM   #8
ytcracker
stc is the greatest

represent!
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >