Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-23-2004, 01:55 PM   #1
Semi-Retired-Dave
Too lazy to set a custom title

CyberAge.com and UGAS.com Credit Cards...What do you think?

We've had these for a while now, and we are getting lots of surfers to use them nowadays.

Just thought I would share them with you. For those of you using CyberAge, CSN, UGAS and NastyCash, you would be surprised how many people are using these cards to sign up on your sites.

Let me know what you think?

https://www.cyberagecard.com
https://www.ugascard.com
Old 09-23-2004, 01:56 PM   #2
matthewC

Dave,

I know this is off-topic but...

I know your involved with the recording industry for hiphop and stuff, do you have a contact e-mail address i can sent some info to you on a guy who's trying to come up. he's quite good.

thanks
matthewC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 01:57 PM   #3
BradM
Confirmed User

I always thought someone needed to come out with something like this. I had no idea someone did already.
BradM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 01:58 PM   #4
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
nice.. is that the sponser you are using on the stock car?
Old 09-23-2004, 02:01 PM   #5
Semi-Retired-Dave

Quote:
Originally posted by BradM
I always thought someone needed to come out with something like this. I had no idea someone did already.
Thanks, Yeah we have had this in the making for about three years. Its been up and running for about 6 months and doing really well. We have something else right around the corner that will tie in with this that I'll show you guys later.
Old 09-23-2004, 02:01 PM   #6
Cory W
Deeply shallow

Quote:
Originally posted by matthewC
Dave,

I know your involved with the recording industry for hiphop and stuff, do you have a contact e-mail address i can sent some info to you on a guy who's trying to come up. he's quite good.

thanks
Dave,

I wrote a script about a guy that meets this girl and then buys a race car......

....let me know when you have some time.

J/K Matthew....

Those cards are a nice idea, haven't you guys had them for a long while now? Maybe 2 years?
Cory W is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 02:02 PM   #7
BradM
Confirmed User

Uhhh... yeah I just signed up. LOL.
BradM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 02:02 PM   #8
Semi-Retired-Dave

Quote:
Originally posted by crockett
nice.. is that the sponser you are using on the stock car?
You have a great memory. yes. But we just got a great new sponsor for the car, Monster Energy Drink.

Old 09-23-2004, 02:04 PM   #9
Semi-Retired-Dave

Quote:
Originally posted by matthewC
Dave,

thanks
We are not signing up any new artist at this time. Maybe next year. But if you want to email it to me that is cool.

[email protected]
Old 09-23-2004, 02:07 PM   #10
Semi-Retired-Dave

Quote:
Originally posted by WEG Cory
Dave,

I wrote a script about a guy that meets this girl and then buys a race car......

J/K Matthew....

Those cards are a nice idea, haven't you guys had them for a long while now? Maybe 2 years?
Is the script ready. Lets do it.
Old 09-23-2004, 02:10 PM   #11
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by CyberAge-Dave
You have a great memory. yes. But we just got a great new sponsor for the car, Monster Energy Drink.

lol well I remember the car and I remember it said cyber age on it and found it unlikely you would be advertising the adult program .

Good luck with the new sponsor looks like a good one.. what series are you guys ruining the car in? BTW I'm still willing to offer my driving services

*** edit I figured it out Winston West.. nice looking setup you have there

Last edited by crockett; 09-23-2004 at 02:12 PM..
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 03:35 PM   #12
Semi-Retired-Dave

Quote:
lol well I remember the car and I remember it said cyber age on it and found it unlikely you would be advertising the adult program .

Good luck with the new sponsor looks like a good one.. what series are you guys ruining the car in? BTW I'm still willing to offer my driving services

Thanks Man.
I used to race the spec trucks, those were pretty fun too until I nailed the wall at about 110 MPH

Do you do any racing?

Old 09-23-2004, 03:42 PM   #13
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
spec trucks wasn't that a series put together by some guys here in FL?

Yea I used to race laydown enduro karts.. posted about it in one of your other topics.. think it was when you posted the pics of the cyber age car.
Old 09-23-2004, 03:46 PM   #14
Semi-Retired-Dave

Quote:
spec trucks wasn't that a series put together by some guys here in FL?

Yea I used to race laydown enduro karts.. posted about it in one of your other topics.. think it was when you posted the pics of the cyber age car.
That's Bitchen. I don't have that great of a memory anymore but I do remember seeing it.

Do you still have it, I go carting up the street all the time but they only go about 45. I think your cart does about 120 Right?
Old 09-23-2004, 03:54 PM   #15
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Yea it's leaning against the wall in my shop.. I need to completely tear it apart and go through everything as it's been sitting there for a few years. I was going to try to make the race at Daytona this year but it's not looking like I will make it.

But yea at tracks like Daytona we easily would get up in the 130mph range.. I could move up a class or two and put the same kart in the 150mph range.. however as fun as it would be.. they are just too dangerous at those speeds.
Old 09-23-2004, 04:02 PM   #16
wvuatl
Confirmed User

Hey CyberAge-Dave...

I heard you frequently hang with hot Playboy models...

Next time one needs a date, please have her hit me up on ICQ.

Thanks.

Tony
318-373-514
wvuatl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 04:17 PM   #17
Mr. Jim
Confirmed User

I am getting ready to pull the covers off of NASCHURCH

Los Angeles CA: Internet savvy entrpreneur Jim Holio has unveiled the latest in a string of new ventures this year with NASCHURCH.

With the phenomenon of NASCAR the idea to begin a competeing series with each car representing a religion has taken off with a furious bang. Each venue will have a place of worship for each denomination to observe Sunday services.

At the end of the season one religion will be crowned as God's champion.

Early entries are as follows

The Toy's 'R' Us Catholic Chevrolet
The Universal Studios Scientology Dodge
The Planet Hollywood / William Morris Jewish Pontiac
The Jihad schwartz fertilizer Ford

"We see this as the future of spreading the good word" Holio said.

The series will run from Easter to Christmas and will have a huge night race after Yom Kippur.

It was reported the Jihad car has been fined several times in testing after several incidents of the car leaving the pit area engalfed in flames and then crashing to a stop in the bleacher area. An investigation has been launched to see if the multiple incidents are connected.

: Developing:
Mr. Jim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 04:21 PM   #18
martyVP
Confirmed User

You guys work fast!
martyVP is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 04:36 PM   #19
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
@ jimholio
Old 09-23-2004, 04:41 PM   #20
TheMob
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by martyVP
You guys work fast!
yeah, they're definitely on top of things
TheMob is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 04:45 PM   #21
chase
Confirmed User

Quote:

"what series are you RUINING the car in"
Freudian slip?
Old 09-23-2004, 04:47 PM   #22
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by chase

"what series are you RUINING the car in"
Freudian slip?
lol what can I say sometimes IEspell screws up
Old 09-23-2004, 05:02 PM   #23
Semi-Retired-Dave

Quote:
Originally posted by jimholio
I am getting ready to pull the covers off of NASCHURCH

Los Angeles CA: Internet savvy entrpreneur Jim Holio has unveiled the latest in a string of new ventures this year with NASCHURCH.

With the phenomenon of NASCAR the idea to begin a competeing series with each car representing a religion has taken off with a furious bang. Each venue will have a place of worship for each denomination to observe Sunday services.

At the end of the season one religion will be crowned as God's champion.

Early entries are as follows

The Toy's 'R' Us Catholic Chevrolet
The Universal Studios Scientology Dodge
The Planet Hollywood / William Morris Jewish Pontiac
The Jihad schwartz fertilizer Ford

"We see this as the future of spreading the good word" Holio said.

The series will run from Easter to Christmas and will have a huge night race after Yom Kippur.

It was reported the Jihad car has been fined several times in testing after several incidents of the car leaving the pit area engalfed in flames and then crashing to a stop in the bleacher area. An investigation has been launched to see if the multiple incidents are connected.

: Developing:
You and your ideas. You are Crazy!
Old 09-23-2004, 05:07 PM   #24
Semi-Retired-Dave

Quote:
Yea it's leaning against the wall in my shop.. I need to completely tear it apart and go through everything as it's been sitting there for a few years. I was going to try to make the race at Daytona this year but it's not looking like I will make it.

But yea at tracks like Daytona we easily would get up in the 130mph range.. I could move up a class or two and put the same kart in the 150mph range.. however as fun as it would be.. they are just too dangerous at those speeds.
150 in a Kart. That is fast. Do they roll very often?
Old 09-23-2004, 05:15 PM   #25
aeon
Confirmed User

Quote:
I don't have that great of a memory anymore
That would be called senility.

This is the one that's gonna rule https://www.cybercredit.com/ - you guys should to get it set up where you can use it at ATM's plus online and college kids/parents/grandparents will go wild with this.
Old 09-23-2004, 05:21 PM   #26
Semi-Retired-Dave

Quote:
Originally posted by aeon
That would be called senility.

This is the one that's gonna rule https://www.cybercredit.com/ - you guys should to get it set up where you can use it at ATM's plus online and college kids/parents/grandparents will go wild with this.
True, and we have this one as well.

https://www.adamevecard.com/

They have been really nice to work with.
Old 09-23-2004, 05:45 PM   #27
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
150 in a Kart. That is fast. Do they roll very often?
well mine only dose around 130mph if I set it up to run another class just by doing a few mods to the engine it would probably do 150 at Daytona. However I haven't seen too many of this style of kart roll, simply because you laydown on your back like a luge sled, so the center of gravity is very very low. Sit ups however roll quite a bit I have fliped a few times in sit ups, however they are normally much slower.
Old 09-23-2004, 05:47 PM   #28
mcmc
Confirmed User

WOW, nice service, nice site, nice design!

Conversion: 1:149 (so far this year with more than 650 000 unique hits)
@ http://www.pimproll.com
mcmc is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 07:20 PM   #29
Semi-Retired-Dave

Quote:
Originally posted by mcmc
WOW, nice service, nice site, nice design!

Thanks,
Old 09-23-2004, 07:34 PM   #30
biglou
Confirmed User

Quote:
We've had these for a while now, and we are getting lots of surfers to use them nowadays.

Just thought I would share them with you. For those of you using CyberAge, CSN, UGAS and NastyCash, you would be surprised how many people are using these cards to sign up on your sites.

Let me know what you think?

https://www.cyberagecard.com
https://www.ugascard.com
Dave...

BankAmericard changed its name in the mid-70's (to VISA) and had unprecedented success. I think CNWB or whatever it is should do the same. The name sucks, unmemorable, but the idea is good.

BL

biglou is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 07:46 PM   #31
NinjaSteve

Industry Role:
So Cyberage Dave. I took the tour to see why the Cyberage Card ROCKS. And here's my answer.

ass... and titties... ass and titties

If my credit was good enough I'd get either this one

or this one
Old 09-23-2004, 08:10 PM   #32
Semi-Retired-Dave

Quote:
Originally posted by biglou
Dave...

BankAmericard changed its name in the mid-70's (to VISA) and had unprecedented success. I think CNWB or whatever it is should do the same. The name sucks, unmemorable, but the idea is good.

BL
Good point but what about MBNA, they seem to be up there and remember, its just the backing.
Old 09-23-2004, 08:14 PM   #33
NinjaSteve

Industry Role:
MBNA is up there and seems to be pushed towards college students. And you can tons of designs on the card so one will surely match what you're into (such as your college name football team, or basketball, or a gardening society and crazy things like that)
Old 09-23-2004, 08:29 PM   #34
biglou
Confirmed User

Quote:
Good point but what about MBNA, they seem to be up there and remember, its just the backing.
Never heard of them.

biglou is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 08:33 PM   #35
Semi-Retired-Dave

Quote:
Originally posted by biglou
Never heard of them.
Old 09-23-2004, 09:20 PM   #36
Semi-Retired-Dave

Quote:
Originally posted by NinjaSteve
So Cyberage Dave. I took the tour to see why the Cyberage Card ROCKS. And here's my answer.

ass... and titties... ass and titties

If my credit was good enough I'd get either this one

or this one
We give out credit even if your credit is bad. Try it out, we have a pretty good credit scoring system.
Old 09-24-2004, 12:15 AM   #37
Semi-Retired-Dave

Quote:
Originally posted by wvuatl
Hey CyberAge-Dave...

I heard you frequently hang with hot Playboy models...

Next time one needs a date, please have her hit me up on ICQ.

Thanks.

Tony
318-373-514
They are most likely going to see what you look like first so can you...oh wait, they go out with me, forget it. Ok, maybe you can be my backup so when I flake on them, you can make sure they have a good time. I think it's time for me to take a break from the dating game anyways.
Old 09-24-2004, 10:49 AM   #38
gleem
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I want a hardcore picture on my credit card so I can watch the waitresses face as she picks it up off the table to run it through !!

Contact me: \\// E: webmaster /at/ unprofessional.com
gleem is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 11:30 AM   #39
Semi-Retired-Dave

Quote:
Originally posted by gleem
I want a hardcore picture on my credit card so I can watch the waitresses face as she picks it up off the table to run it through !!
But if you are at the strip club, she wouldn't even notice.
Old 09-24-2004, 12:46 PM   #40
gleem
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
But if you are at the strip club, she wouldn't even notice.

haha, I think it would still turn heads even in a strip club. Might get ya a free lap dance too

Contact me: \\// E: webmaster /at/ unprofessional.com
gleem is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 02:44 PM   #41
martyVP
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by WEG Cory
Dave,

J/K Matthew....

Yo Dave,

Do me a favor and take a look at Cory's story.

He is good people,for what its worth.
martyVP is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 02:49 PM   #42
Semi-Retired-Dave

Quote:
Originally posted by martyVP
Yo Dave,

Do me a favor and take a look at Cory's story.

He is good people,for what its worth.
I tried but can't find him.
Where you at Cory...I am calling you OUT!
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >