Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 10-13-2004, 02:20 PM   #1
Lensman
GFY Chaperone

Looks like Ibill is blowing off Adult.com's lawyers.

Still billing some of our customers and and not paying us.

We want to move our customers to another IPSP, and they are not responding our lawyers.

I guess keeping our database and our money is more important.

Looks like lawsuit time. I'll keep everyone posted.
Lensman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:21 PM   #2
axelcat
Adult Locals

go get them lensman
axelcat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:21 PM   #3
Dirty F
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Interesting.
Dirty F is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:21 PM   #4
Doctor Dre

Industry Role:
Nice blow the fuckers !!!
I rebooted, deleted temp files, history, cookies and everything...still cannot view the news clip. All I see is that fucking gay ass music video from "Rick Roll". Anyone else have a different link to the news clip?
Doctor Dre is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:22 PM   #5
DatingGold
$6 PER EMAIL JOiN

Industry Role:
We have the same issue.. Just hoping they pay up.

ADULT DATING - $100 PPS

LIVE CAMS - $214 PPS

WWW.DATINGGOLD.COM

DatingGold is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:22 PM   #6
TonyL
Confirmed User

Location: "A measure of a man is his post count". Write that down.
It's against Visa/Mastercard regs to transfer your DB in this manner.

-Tony
TonyL is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:22 PM   #7
Jace
FBOP Class Of 2013

Industry Role:
it looks like ibill is about to have a huge shitstorm from all fronts....i am hearing more and more about them owing money
Jace is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:24 PM   #8
Lensman
GFY Chaperone

Quote:
Originally posted by TonyL

-Tony
Not true. It's been done many times before.
Lensman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:24 PM   #9
Martin
"Assassins"

Industry Role:
Now ain't that some shit.
Old 10-13-2004, 02:25 PM   #10
WiredGuy
Pounding Googlebot

Industry Role:
Interesting, keep us posted...
WG
Old 10-13-2004, 02:26 PM   #11
scardog
Confirmed User

Quote:
I heard it had been done several times in the past as well.
scardog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:26 PM   #12
BigWebRev
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Lensman
correct, they used to do it all the time. i think they
will give it up in time....like Friday
BigWebRev is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:27 PM   #13
Juicy D. Links
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Hmmmmmmmmm

Interesting to see how this develops.
Juicy D. Links is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:28 PM   #14
stocktrader23
Let's do some business.

Industry Role:
Of course Lensman sees a problem with Ibill taking in money from his customers and not releasing it. Now to get the 400 idiots here to understand the point.

Hands Free Adult - Join Once, Earn For Life

"I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."
stocktrader23 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:28 PM   #15
ATL_Ryan
Confirmed User

Why are there still Ibill ads on GFY. Seems a little strange doesn't it?
ATL_Ryan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:29 PM   #16
TonyL
Confirmed User

Location: "A measure of a man is his post count". Write that down.
Quote:
Lets make sure we are talking about the same thing. You want to take the customers credit cards you have intially billed under IBill. And export this data to a new processor to process under another descriptor.

Essentially the customer has agreed to the terms of being billed under the descriptor name of Ibill and you want to change the agreement and terms to another company and account.

I do not think this is going to be possible "on the record" this may have been done in the backend without Visa/Mastercard directly knowing. But it's unlikely someone with your volume will go un-noticed with todays Visa/Mastercard.

-Tony
TonyL is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:35 PM   #17
Naughty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Looks like you are paying for their lawyers as well
Old 10-13-2004, 02:36 PM   #18
scardog
Confirmed User

What I heard was as long as the bank and new processor agreed, that it can be done, and has been done many times in the past. Of course this is just hearsay, but it is what I heard from someone who would know.
scardog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:37 PM   #19
dropped9

Industry Role:
WOW... Good luck man!
dropped9 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:41 PM   #20
Manowar
jellyfish  

Good luck dude
Manowar is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:45 PM   #21
Semi-Retired-Dave

Quote:

We want to move our customers to another IPSP, and they are not responding our lawyers.

We do all of our own in house processing. Let me know if I can help.
Old 10-13-2004, 02:47 PM   #22
BoNgHiTtA
Confirmed User

Lensman is so pissed, he used two Ands

Last edited by BoNgHiTtA; 10-13-2004 at 02:52 PM..
BoNgHiTtA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:48 PM   #23
icedemon
Confirmed User

Quote:
I'm just curious if you know for a fact that it has been done before or have you just heard rumors of it being done like most other people have?

It just seems unlikely to me that not only a company would release that information but also a billing company (if your not using your own merchant account) taking on that database and rebilling them would bring on a lot of chargebacks.

I could see this happening if it was done behind closed doors with nobody else knowing about it. Annoucing it on here might of given iBill 2nd thoughts about releasing it. They'll think that every Tom, Dick & Harry will be asking for the database if they give to you now. Or else they don't want to lose a very large customer of theirs with the few customers they have left now.

I'm really curious on how this is going to turn out.
icedemon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:51 PM   #24
Nicky
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
Well if there is someone that can go after them its Lensman, go get them dude

Hardlinks and blog posts available on a popular blog with DR 43 and over 3000 referring domains.
gfynicky @ gmail.com
Nicky is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:55 PM   #25
loverboy
When it rains, it pours

Industry Role:
Lens sees what's best for his customers
loverboy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:55 PM   #26
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

Location: IALIEN.COM - High Definition Video and Photographic Productions -ICQ 78943384
Quote:
Originally posted by icedemon
I'm just curious if you know for a fact that it has been done before or have you just heard rumors of it being done like most other people have?

It just seems unlikely to me that not only a company would release that information but also a billing company (if your not using your own merchant account) taking on that database and rebilling them would bring on a lot of chargebacks.

I could see this happening if it was done behind closed doors with nobody else knowing about it. Annoucing it on here might of given iBill 2nd thoughts about releasing it. They'll think that every Tom, Dick & Harry will be asking for the database if they give to you now. Or else they don't want to lose a very large customer of theirs with the few customers they have left now.

Idiot.
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:55 PM   #27
woodman
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by icedemon

ask the aussies if iBill takes databases
woodman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:59 PM   #28
JFK
FUBAR the ORIGINATOR

Industry Role:
Best of luck Lens

Sig Spot Available –contact JFK @ FUBARWebmasters.com
FUBAR Webmasters - The FUBAR Times - FUBAR Webmasters Mobile - FUBARTV.XXX
For promo opps contact jfk at fubarwebmasters dot com
JFK is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 03:05 PM   #29
whatif_3

Quote:
Originally posted by woodman
ask the aussies if iBill takes databases
or wsb...
whatif_3 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 03:06 PM   #30
icedemon
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by AlienQ
Idiot.
What is your reason for calling me a idiot? You trying to be funny?
icedemon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 03:07 PM   #31
speakthetruth
Confirmed User

Try to move that DB to Epoch....... They will not let you, per visa.
speakthetruth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 03:07 PM   #32
BRISK

Quote:
they are not responding our lawyers.
Damn, I would have thought that they would at least respond to your lawyers. If only to tell them they'll look into it.
Old 10-13-2004, 03:08 PM   #33
Inde
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Dre
Nice blow the fuckers !!!
Inde is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 03:09 PM   #34
whatif_3

Quote:
Lets make sure we are talking about the same thing. You want to take the customers credit cards you have intially billed under IBill. And export this data to a new processor to process under another descriptor.

Essentially the customer has agreed to the terms of being billed under the descriptor name of Ibill and you want to change the agreement and terms to another company and account.

I do not think this is going to be possible "on the record" this may have been done in the backend without Visa/Mastercard directly knowing. But it's unlikely someone with your volume will go un-noticed with todays Visa/Mastercard.

-Tony
a few years ago, this was done on one of my accounts, the customer did not need to agree to it, but they needed to be notifed about the change in billing companies, which tehy were by email

mitch would know more about this, lets get him in here

merchant account gateway processing
whatif_3 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 03:09 PM   #35
jewcash
So Fucking Banned

securing my position
jewcash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 03:11 PM   #36
icedemon
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by whatif_3
a few years ago, this was done on one of my accounts, the customer did not need to agree to it, but they needed to be notifed about the change in billing companies, which tehy were by email

mitch would know more about this, lets get him in here

merchant account gateway processing
I've heard about this happening and from what I know, you are allowed to move or have the database if the customer is notified.
Old 10-13-2004, 03:15 PM   #37
Tuna
Confirmed User

it will be interesting to see how this turns out.. Good Luck
Tuna is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 03:16 PM   #38
pussyluver
Clueless OleMan

So what's the fallout to the affiliates? Not good!
pussyluver is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 03:18 PM   #39
pussyluver
Clueless OleMan

Didn't Medium Pimpin go through this with them awhile back. Don't know all the details, but would be intersting now. Plus their offices were not that far apart at the time.
pussyluver is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 04:17 PM   #40
Lensman
GFY Chaperone

I know for a fact that other processors are doing Ibill imports right now.

Yes, it is allowed, and it's the only proper thing to do right now.
Old 10-13-2004, 04:21 PM   #41
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Go get 'em!!!
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 04:22 PM   #42
Project-Shadow
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Class action?
Project-Shadow is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 04:23 PM   #43
baddog
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
See sig
baddog is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 04:26 PM   #44
sexeducation
So Fucking Banned

If they have your database - can they use it to promote "competitor" products? Is that the iBill.com goal?
sexeducation is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 04:29 PM   #45
Sarah - GTS
Confirmed User

eww so sorry to hear they are being assholes about the whole thing. good luck!

Buy Mobile traffic - target by county and / or device

Got Mobile Traffic? don't redirect it away! We build you your very own mobile tube site complete with videos and pay you up to 20 cents PPC! Keep your valuable surfers, build traffic and build your SEO! There is no better solution for your mobile traffic!

[email protected]
ICQ# 229-972-572
Sarah - GTS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 04:32 PM   #46
chaze
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

I'm not surprised I didn't trust them in 2000 and since then I never was willing to deal with them again.
chaze is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 04:32 PM   #47
pornguy

Industry Role:
Looks like Ibill is headed the same as website billing.

The only difference is that website billing was a much better company.

AmateurDough The Hottes Shemales online!
TChicks.com | Angeles Cid | Mariana Cordoba | MAILERS WELCOME!
pornguy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 04:44 PM   #48
Webby

Lens:

Quote:

If they are simply ignoring communications and, least normally, they are entitled to some time for a response. But under the conditions that are known at the moment - there is an urgent problem and this may be something that needs action now.

I mentioned in an earlier post.. irrespective of all legal bullshit, this is something where time is of the essence. Hours can matter a lot!!

Hopefully this will not happen, but if iBill closed doors tomorrow morning and dumped their papers on a liquidator or similar, - it could take a year or more to unravel some sense.

What good is a member database which is a year out of date?

Wish ya the best on this one - it is not unreasonable for some deal on releasing member databases under these circumstances.
Webby is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 04:54 PM   #49
IntenseCash
Confirmed User

Quote:

-Tony
We transferred our database twice. Certain processors have certain rules. One processor we transferred with we had to email each customer notifying them they would be billed by a different name. This is a disclosure that visa/mastercard set out and is supossed to be followed because it is written in their disclosure. So don't be surprised it you do move you may have to email each customer.

Mark
BrokeStraightBoys.com, CollegeDudes.com & CollegeBoyPhysicals.com
IntenseCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 04:56 PM   #50
DatingGold
$6 PER EMAIL JOiN

Industry Role:
Quote:
I know for a fact that other processors are doing Ibill imports right now.

Yes, it is allowed, and it's the only proper thing to do right now.
Why is Ibill allowing it for other clients but not you????

ADULT DATING - $100 PPS

LIVE CAMS - $214 PPS

WWW.DATINGGOLD.COM

DatingGold is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >