Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Post traffic trades or gallery requests here.

Old 10-29-2004, 04:32 PM   #1
xxx_ad

Accounts for sale at madthumbs.com

Subj!
Cost: $250 for one account
Contact me at ICQ: 276149629
xxx_ad is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 06:13 PM   #2
thumbsdepot
Confirmed User

I thought Gallery Traffic Service handles gallery spots for Madthumbs.

http://www.gallerytrafficservice.com/mt.html
Old 10-30-2004, 02:01 AM   #3
xxx_ad

I sell a longtime partner account with a guarantee listing in archives at this TGP's:

MadThumbs.com
MadTeenies.com
88by88.com
TreasureThumbs.com
AngryPimp.com

You can post as many galleries as you want, and all will be listed.

I accept payments at fethard.biz
xxx_ad is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 02:26 PM   #4
ffmihai
keep walking...

Industry Role:
you are probably splamming?
Old 10-30-2004, 05:28 PM   #5
TheMilkman
Confirmed User

:mad

it's new for me that some guys sell partner accounts

That's a 100% cheat to the owner. If someone sell partner account from my site, then I'll delete the account asap and this guy loose the whole $$$
TheMilkman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 07:58 AM   #6
xxx_ad

I just sell it, because some guys can't get a partner account, but I have some unnecessary accounts.
Old 10-31-2004, 09:10 AM   #7
TheMilkman
Confirmed User

it has a reason why some guys don't get a partner account. Mostly they never notice the rules and send galleries with redirect shit
TheMilkman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 07:22 AM   #8
xxx_ad

Maybe you are right.
But if they can't get it or haven't enough time, the can buy account from me.

Some often asked questions:

Q: How many accounts do you have?
A: Several accounts.

Q: I heard madthumbs is a good place to submit
A: Yes, you are right. It includes 5 sites to submit with many quality traffic in many different niches.

Q: What happens if he deletes an account?
A: It's not happen if you will not brake the rules.

Q: When was the last time you posted a gallery?
A: I post it everyday. All works.

Q: How long have you been using madthumbs?
A: About 2 years.

Q: How much traffic would one of your galleries generally get?
A: All galleries auto listed to archives and traffic amount depends of your posts.

Q: Can you submit daily?
A: Yes, of course. You can submit your galleries any times a day from any domain names.

Q: Why are you selling it?
A: I started other business and i don't need so quantity of accounts.

Q: Does the site automatically get listed?
A: Yes, with a partner account all galleries are listed automatically.

P.S. I post 10 galleries a day in only 2 TGP's (one of it - madthumbs.com) and have a 100K daily traffic.

This account in a short time will give you a big clean profit.

Cost: $250 for one account
I accept payments at https://fethard.biz
Contact me at ICQ: 276149629
Old 11-01-2004, 10:02 AM   #9
forward

you are a real piece of shit for selling a partner account, I wish I knew your domains so I could blacklist you.

Have you ever thought that the reason other people don't get accounts is because they don't deserve them?

What if you sell your account to a cheater, madthumbs finds out and resets his partner database, screwing ALL of his partner accounts?

partner accounts aren't to be treated as a commodity. If you aren't using it, then let it die. you got that account as a badge of merit for the quality of galleries you deliver, not so you could sell it off and betray the trust of the webmaster.

whoever buys this account is just as big of a piece a shit as the person selling it.
forward is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 11:17 AM   #10
xxx_ad

1. Fuck you
2. You are motherfucker
3. This is my account
4. I can sell it to anybody
5. Fuck you again
Old 11-04-2004, 11:28 AM   #11
madthumbs
Confirmed User

You're wrong mother fucker. That's my partner account, you can't sell it to anyone, and you will no longer have *ANY* accounts by the end of the day, comprende?
madthumbs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 08:05 PM   #12
TheDatingNetworkCameron
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by madthumbs
You're wrong mother fucker. That's my partner account, you can't sell it to anyone, and you will no longer have *ANY* accounts by the end of the day, comprende?

Gotta love the russians!!

Well sell our Email traffic! Hit me up!
TheDatingNetworkCameron is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2004, 04:05 PM   #13
Tuga
Confirmed User

Quote:
OWNED!

Can I have his account?

Go Fuck Yourself!
ICQ 101411627
Tuga is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 07:25 PM   #14
Jamie
Confirmed User

Quote:

That was just a matter of time
Old 11-16-2004, 07:52 AM   #15
FunForOne
Confirmed User

Quote:

nice
FunForOne is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 12:25 PM   #16
moneymaker_ro
Confirmed User

hmmmm...strange
moneymaker_ro is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 09:24 PM   #17
Artem

topicstarter must be a real fool to post such offers here
Artem is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 05:13 AM   #18
Chris II

Such motherfuckers as topicstarter are real headache not only for TGP owners but for the honest professional submitters too!
And I think that I am not alone in troubles with e-mail confirmations after submitting because of this fucking amateur!
Let's say "thank you!" to this piece of shit!

Last edited by Chris II; 11-20-2004 at 05:18 AM..
Chris II is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 02:42 AM   #19
teomaxxx
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by xxx_ad

I accept payments at fethard.biz
payment by fethard? arent you from russia?
teomaxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 03:00 AM   #20
moneymaker_ro
Confirmed User

Developing quality websites and software with high discounts !
moneymaker_ro is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 10:16 AM   #21
Focal

Topicstarter is just a stupid person!

Foolishness has no regions, nationality does not matter...
Focal is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >