Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 11-11-2004, 09:16 PM   #1
SoloGirlsContent
So Fucking Banned

CCBILL? is something wrong? Everyone check stats closely

I joined my own site..have a password..can log in...NO CREDIT for the sale!

Check CREDITED Sales..then check passwords given..something's not right
SoloGirlsContent is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 09:18 PM   #2
sweetcuties
Confirmed User

I haven't seen any sales since 8pm tonight. I called and I got this response. Others I know are saying the same thing:

I've just received word that due to some maintenance being done to our database, subscriptions may not appear in the admin until 12:00am, Arizona time. If you are unable to locate these subscriptions by then, please let us know.

## Technical Disclaimer ##

Per your request, your CCBill software has been modified to either resolve a technical issue or to work with an additional feature*. With this in mind, please take the time to monitor your CCBill statistics for any abnormalities over the course of the next few days. If you find any additional issues, please do not hesitate to report them immediately to [email protected] or call 1-800-510-2859.

*CCBill is not responsible for any loss of revenue due to these modifications.
Old 11-11-2004, 09:22 PM   #3
SoloGirlsContent
So Fucking Banned

"CAN'T FIND MAIN SUBSCRIPTION" what the fuck does that mean???

FOund 2 others sign ups w/passwords...NO CREDIT..as I dig depper into admin..I get booted out..something's sneaky
SoloGirlsContent is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 09:22 PM   #4
CyberBachelor
Confirmed User

ditto here... something is definitely wrong.. I have found new member acounts that signed up today that we are not getting credited for in our stats. They received a password.. but no credit for the sales to us
Old 11-11-2004, 09:29 PM   #5
AmateurFlix
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
bump from a guy at about 1:2800 on a prgoram that used to do 1:650..
AmateurFlix is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 09:37 PM   #6
Furious_Male
Doing the grind since 99

Industry Role:
I am sure someone from CCbill will chime in on this thread.
Old 11-11-2004, 10:04 PM   #7
corvette
Confirmed User

we are having an issue with some of our reporting hardware, transaction stats for some clients may be delayed; i was given an ETA of midnight az time(2 hours) until everything is updated
Old 11-11-2004, 10:12 PM   #8
jono
Confirmed User

This is not good.
This is not good at all.

Any ideas on why CCBill have gone totally tits up over the last few weeks?

Web: http://www.K8TIE.com
Email: gfy[at]k8tie.com ICQ: 28-638-063
jono is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 10:24 PM   #9
SoloGirlsContent
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by corvett
we are having an issue with some of our reporting hardware, transaction stats for some clients may be delayed; i was given an ETA of midnight az time(2 hours) until everything is updated

OK I will check at MIDNIGHT and everyday from now on..Oh btw..if there is a problem like that..why not post on the CCBILL board..it would save alot of speculations
Old 11-11-2004, 10:25 PM   #10
shermo

Quote:
Originally posted by jono
This is not good.
This is not good at all.

Any ideas on why CCBill have gone totally tits up over the last few weeks?
THE SKY IS FALLING! LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN!
  Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 10:33 PM   #11
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Ccbill is ROCKING HARD! We had a record day today
Shap is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004, 10:35 PM   #12
AaronM
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by simonsyinister
"CAN'T FIND MAIN SUBSCRIPTION" what the fuck does that mean???

FOund 2 others sign ups w/passwords...NO CREDIT..as I dig depper into admin..I get booted out..something's sneaky

I've been getting booted out all day long.
AaronM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 02:10 AM   #13
zigx
Confirmed User

hows this shit doing now?

and when sales come back will they just all be credited on the day things come together, or will we have to look in the history for sales that were not listed?
zigx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 02:15 AM   #14
xclusive

CCBill really needs to examine it's software and take care of business because for what they do if there isn't any confidence they will be dead in the water and I don't wanna see that happen...

I support MediumPimpin.com / Shemp's Outlawtgp.com /

xclusive is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 02:26 AM   #15
mGreg
Confirmed User

Okay, i'm pretty sure i'm still missing a bunch of sales from the 11th

anyone else?
mGreg is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 02:46 AM   #16
biskoppen
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by mGreg
Okay, i'm pretty sure i'm still missing a bunch of sales from the 11th

anyone else?
Right now there hasn't been a sale credited to any affiliate for the last 8 hours .. and I'm quite sure thats going for all CCBILL accounts
Old 11-12-2004, 02:47 AM   #17
AaronM

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by biskoppen
Right now there hasn't been a sale credited to any affiliate for the last 8 hours .. and I'm quite sure thats going for all CCBILL accounts

AaronM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 02:48 AM   #18
biskoppen
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by xclusive
CCBill really needs to examine it's software and take care of business because for what they do if there isn't any confidence they will be dead in the water and I don't wanna see that happen...
Please contact me ICQ : 30898463 if you wanna discusss this and compare data
Old 11-12-2004, 02:49 AM   #19
SteveLightspeed
Confirmed User

Sales and rebills have both posted to their system --- I can see sales and rebills detail lines that just haven't been added up to the summary pages yet.

Keeping me up late to check the closing numbers, but its good to know that its just slow in summarizing the correct figures.

Steve Lightspeed

Last edited by SteveLightspeed; 11-12-2004 at 02:51 AM..
SteveLightspeed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 03:22 AM   #20
twist
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by simonsyinister
OK I will check at MIDNIGHT and everyday from now on..Oh btw..if there is a problem like that..why not post on the CCBILL board..it would save alot of speculations
No communication isn't their best part.
twist is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 03:26 AM   #21
twist
Confirmed User

As far as the updating concerns my stats for 11/08 and 11/09 still are not updated. I am an affiliate and with the numbers i make i can tell that it is not possible i had not any new sales between 18h-24h on 11/08 and 00h-06h on 11/09.
twist is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 03:37 AM   #22
mGreg
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by twist
As far as the updating concerns my stats for 11/08 and 11/09 still are not updated. I am an affiliate and with the numbers i make i can tell that it is not possible i had not any new sales between 18h-24h on 11/08 and 00h-06h on 11/09.

Exactly the same here.
mGreg is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 03:46 AM   #23
michugo

Clicks stop counting as well as sales...

Question to LightSpeed - Do you as a merchant account holder see more stats pages than an affiliate can see? I don't see details page you mentioned above other than a break down page of all the sponsors I am affiliated with.
michugo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 04:01 AM   #24
biskoppen
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by twist
Very very funny.. because we have the exact same "no sales" hole in our stats those dates (think it was 10 hours that didn't count) ..

We've been in a loooong dialog with CCBILL about this problem - and they claim we were the only ones having that problem the 8/9th .. and the problem wasn't in their end...

Go figure..

Luckely we've been logging EVERY IP-number that clicks join on our tours since sometime yesterday - these IP's and timestamps will be hold on against the list of new sales that the sponsor we're promoting have... those facts will be very hard to get around...
Old 11-12-2004, 04:23 AM   #25
michugo

It is kinds weird this thread is not getting long. I thought all the ccbill afilliates and merchant holders are affected. Am I wrong?

BTW, clicks are still not counting as well as sales.

michugo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 04:24 AM   #26
twist
Confirmed User

Quote:
Very very funny.. because we have the exact same "no sales" hole in our stats those dates (think it was 10 hours that didn't count) ..

We've been in a loooong dialog with CCBILL about this problem - and they claim we were the only ones having that problem the 8/9th .. and the problem wasn't in their end...

Go figure..

Luckely we've been logging EVERY IP-number that clicks join on our tours since sometime yesterday - these IP's and timestamps will be hold on against the list of new sales that the sponsor we're promoting have... those facts will be very hard to get around...
I now a few more guys with same problem during that time. When we group together we probably have a better chance of getting taken seriously.
Old 11-12-2004, 04:33 AM   #27
Mr Cheeks
Confirmed User

hmmm? 3:32am LA time, stats are still not properly reporting. they haven't replied to my ticket yet. well let's wait and see what happens by morning. i'm off to bed.
Mr Cheeks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 04:33 AM   #28
Paul P
Confirmed User

my sales with ccbill are down 50% this month.
i thought something must be wrong there, now this confirms it
Paul P is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 04:34 AM   #29
notjoe
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

Go figure..

multiply those days by X amount of customers and you have a HUGE cash grab
notjoe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 04:34 AM   #30
solonline
Confirmed User

Bingo our stats seem updated - )

Great sales day yesterday and kicked of with another bunch of sales even before we start today.

I fucking love this buisness (at times) and the sounds of bling bling we in the 12.5% bracket, and pushing hard to get it to 11.5%
solonline is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 05:08 AM   #31
sweetcuties
Confirmed User

Bump, still no sales recorded since 8pm last night. It's 7am now
Old 11-12-2004, 05:15 AM   #32
twist
Confirmed User

Yeah it's the same pattern like 11/08 - 11/09, sales not credited from 17h till somewhere in the next morning (aprox 06h).
Old 11-12-2004, 05:18 AM   #33
Babagirls
Text Writer

my CCbill stats have more than horrible in the past month and 1/2.

Need a Text Writer?
Blogs|Reviews|Descriptions|Paysites|TGP's|Stories

Babagirls is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 05:22 AM   #34
Dirty Dane
Sick Fuck

Industry Role:
Dirty Dane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 05:22 AM   #35
mGreg
Confirmed User

I'm seeing the same pattern as quite a few of you.

Would love to hear if we will be getting credit for our sales?
Old 11-12-2004, 05:22 AM   #36
mGreg
Confirmed User

^^ I'm talking about Affiliate stats here
Old 11-12-2004, 05:25 AM   #37
michugo

You guys are talking about only sales. I am wondering your number of clicks are counting now? Mine is not counting.
Old 11-12-2004, 05:27 AM   #38
mGreg
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by michugo
You guys are talking about only sales. I am wondering your number of clicks are counting now? Mine is not counting.
From what I can tell, my clicks were counted, sales just stopped coming.
Old 11-12-2004, 05:44 AM   #39
Pornopat
AdultTubeSubmits.com

Industry Role:
CCbill has been shitty for me for about 4 days now.
Shitty as in impossible low figures.
This needs to improve fast or I will lose trust.
Pornopat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 06:04 AM   #40
Master_Yoba
Confirmed User

What's up? 0 sales and 0 rebills since 18.00 CCBill's time
Old 11-12-2004, 06:07 AM   #41
Tam
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally posted by mGreg
^^ I'm talking about Affiliate stats here
It's not only affiliates that are seeing this...... that much I can tell you.

"Want to get listed on The Porn Map? Email [email protected] or message me on Skype (TamboSpr)!"
Tam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 06:14 AM   #42
Master_Yoba
Confirmed User

I'm talking about Webmaster's account not affiliate
Old 11-12-2004, 06:21 AM   #43
CyberBachelor
Confirmed User

today's numbers seem to be reporting accurately but slow... yesterday's numbers are still wrong...we are waiting to be credited with some Nov.11th sales.
Old 11-12-2004, 06:37 AM   #44
gazool
Confirmed User

I have lost all trust...
I have been given "untrue" ( untrue, beeing a very friendly word ) information from CCBILL...
I too complained that I had a huge gab between the 8th and 9th of November... I have been in long dialog with CCBILL support - going no where...

The last thing I was to, as a "let's shut this guy up - thing" was that they had check alot of affiliates acounts and that mine was the ONLY that had this problem...
The funny thing is, that I didnt give them all of my account numbers... and the problem is on all of my accounts - go figure...

Of cause the gab is also today... I posted a complaint about this to CCBILL 8 hours ago, but no answer...

sales from the 8th hasnt arrived yet... and they wont....

If I had a hammer....
gazool is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 06:52 AM   #45
biskoppen
Confirmed User

Stats have been standing still for 12 hours now.. thats half a day... CCBILL hasn't sent out any emails about whats going on... it doesn't get less professional than this..

There are tons of guys in here, like myself, who's paying their rent and fucking feeding their children with this money - this is disrespectfull beyond believe.

I'm still hundreds of dollars short from the 8th-9th .. money I'll never see again .. because the problem "is in your end, our system have been up and running the whole time"

Let me repeat myself .. CCBILL told me that they investigated the 8-9th issue and found out that I was the only one with the problem. Now reading this thread I can see that that is an obvious lie. This is a multi million dollar company who lies to their clients?
Old 11-12-2004, 06:54 AM   #46
Adultlexicon
Confirmed User

i have a hun spot on today and only had 600 clicks so far

yeah right usually im around the 4000 clicks at this time
something is seriously wrong
Adultlexicon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 07:03 AM   #47
jimmyf
OU812

Quote:
Originally posted by notjoe
multiply those days by X amount of customers and you have a HUGE cash grab
I really don't think so
jimmyf is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 07:11 AM   #48
BVF
Black Vagina Finder

As long as they get it straightened out in time to cut the checks, I'm cool. And as long as they arrive on time....I stopped being a stats whore. I can't make any more people sign up by staring at the stats over and over again. Plus it does nothing but irritate me at times, just like y'all are irritated right now.

Black Pussy
Click On Mr Cosby..CCbill, 60/40, 136 FHG's....The Cos Loves Black Ghetto Pussy!!
BVF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 07:15 AM   #49
Adultlexicon
Confirmed User

well i hate to throw 200 bucks in the water cause some fools dunno how to keep their shit runnin
Adultlexicon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 07:21 AM   #50
bigfrank
Confirmed User

0:3800 for yesterday? So far today clicks are way behind for this time.
bigfrank is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >