Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 11-30-2004, 04:31 PM   #1
SmutGiant
Confirmed User

Am I too young to have a heart attack?

Just had some KFC about an hour or less ago... just a few minutes ago i started feeling some sharp pains in my heart lasting for a few seconds then stopping repeating every few minutes. I'm scared shitless... I'm 18 btw. Is it possible?
SmutGiant is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 04:33 PM   #2
jabula
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by SmutGiant
Just had some KFC about an hour or less ago... just a few minutes ago i started feeling some sharp pains in my heart lasting for a few seconds then stopping repeating every few minutes. I'm scared shitless... I'm 18 btw. Is it possible?
You should get a check up. Far too much fat for an artery to handle.
Old 11-30-2004, 04:33 PM   #3
polish_aristocrat
Too lazy to set a custom title

Such pains do happen ocassionally, but it's usually because of stress.

So you don't have to worry and turn on your ICQ instead.
Old 11-30-2004, 04:34 PM   #4
azguy
Confirmed User

Quote:
Although it's "fast food", it's not meant to be eaten in 30 seconds man..
azguy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 04:36 PM   #5
Meta Ridley
Confirmed User

Quote:
I know a guy who was 19 and he died from a heart-attack after eating Popeye's fried chicken. He started having chest pain and blew it off, ended up dying later that nite. Sucked bad for his family.

You'll probably be alright tho,, you ate KFC
Old 11-30-2004, 04:36 PM   #6
Mutt

Industry Role:
is is HIGHLY unlikely an 18 year old would have a heart attack - odds are huge against it.

so many people on here reporting panic attacks etc - ya know sometimes the body just does stuff, no explanation. if you continue to have chest pains though get it checked out - improbable yes, but not impossible.
Old 11-30-2004, 04:36 PM   #7
Luthien

no, that's not heart attacks, that's stomach acid. You're getting heartBURN. take 2 tums and drink a glass of water. dont eat anything spicy/acidic for a few days. reduce intake of crap.

BUT.. although that's what i think it is, because you couldn't have a heart attack that soon after eating something.. My boy DID have two heart attacks from eating fast food and drinking too much coffee. He was 22 i think.
Old 11-30-2004, 04:40 PM   #8
Dagwolf
President of Canada

Heart attack symptoms usually include a tightness or heaviness in the chest and shooting pains in the left arm...

Look it up if you're really worried.

Dagwolf is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 05:18 PM   #9
Wiggles

you've never too young for heart attack, lead singer of House of Pain, forget his new band's name had like 5 heart attacks by like the age of 24, and had to have a triple bypass surgery.
Old 11-30-2004, 05:20 PM   #10
Ice
Confirmed User

Stop eating KFC

Stop playing blackjack online and losing 6k

Eat better

Get exercise

and out of concern.... GO SEE YOUR DOCTOR
Old 11-30-2004, 05:21 PM   #11
sean416
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by Wiggles
you've never too young for heart attack, lead singer of House of Pain, forget his new band's name had like 5 heart attacks by like the age of 24, and had to have a triple bypass surgery.
Everlast?

ServerProvider.com
sean416 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 05:22 PM   #12
BuckLover
Confirmed User

Don't worry, that's just the chicken fat, and skin passing through your heart, you will feel fine in a day or so!
BuckLover is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 05:28 PM   #13
ProjectNaked
Confirmed User

I get the same thing now and then. Try waiting until your food is completely digested and mix a Crown and Coke 50/50 in a tall glass on the rocks.....does the trick every time. Think of it as a liquid roto-router for your heart.

ProjectNaked is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 05:31 PM   #14
bjs24
Confirmed User

A friend of mine had one at twentyseven years old. Make a Dr's appointment.
bjs24 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 05:35 PM   #15
wesbob2k4
Confirmed User

Ya you can. My boy had one when he was 17 from a coke overdose, doctors say he wont make it past 22. :-d
wesbob2k4 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 05:35 PM   #16
reynold

i think it's the fat of chicken that affect your heart and you experienced difficulty in breathing. but the best solution for that is see a doctor.
reynold is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 05:42 PM   #17
KingAsher
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by wesbob2k4
Ya you can. My boy had one when he was 17 from a coke overdose, doctors say he wont make it past 22. :-d
That fuckin sucks man, sorry to hear that, god damn the devils dandruff will do that to ya.
AIM: Ashermatrix
E-mail: [email protected]

KingAsher is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 05:51 PM   #18
CheneyRumsfeld
Confirmed User

you just can't hack it kid

and I am going to outlast you.
CheneyRumsfeld is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 06:02 PM   #19
Vitasoy
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Stop eating too much fat foods.

[email protected]
Vitasoy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 06:08 PM   #20
tranza

Quote:
Oooooooooooooops... YOU ARE 18???

Does that mean that when you signed up here at GFY you were only 17??
Old 11-30-2004, 06:09 PM   #21
Screaming
I can change this!!!!!

have it checked out dude as soon as possible, your heart is not something to ignore, not an organ you can live without lol
Old 11-30-2004, 06:17 PM   #22
bangman
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally posted by tranza
Oooooooooooooops... YOU ARE 18???

Does that mean that when you signed up here at GFY you were only 17??
damn, you are so fucking annoying.
give it a rest.
----
Your best bet would be to see a doctor if it acts up again.

Last edited by bangman; 11-30-2004 at 06:18 PM..
bangman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 06:18 PM   #23
QuaWee
Confirmed User

KFC chicken has worsen over the years. if you want decent chicken try Popeyes
Old 11-30-2004, 06:27 PM   #24
adrenalinedef
Confirmed User

The lead singer of Drowning Pool died at 28 because of a heart attack. I'm 22 and I am really paranoid about heart attacks. I kept having chest pains for a month or so. I finally started the Subway diet and my blood pressure went from 151/91 to 121/71 in 2 weeks. I also stoped eating as much salt
Old 11-30-2004, 06:39 PM   #25
QuaWee
Confirmed User

forgot to mention you might have mitral valve prolapse. i just found out that I had it 4 months ago, might want to go to the doctor and cut off the greasy food and/or drink more water
Old 11-30-2004, 06:45 PM   #26
PerfectionGirls

Naw... that can be many things, but a heart attack will be steady pain that will increase as time goes on. There wont be a sharp pain then a pause, then another short, but sharp pain. Most of that is caused from having a cold in the small cavitiys in your chest. Been there done that. Take an asprin.

Not saying you should not see your doctor about it, but its more then likely not heart related, as you discribed it anyways.
Old 11-30-2004, 10:23 PM   #27
sickkittens
I am a meat popsicle.

Just another reason why you shouldn't eat animals.

Oh, yeah. Don't forget http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/

HIGHEST PAYOUTS FOR NO-CONSOLE TOURS IN THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY!

THIS SIG CAN BE YOURS FOR $200 - ICQ: 78881543

Last edited by sickkittens; 11-30-2004 at 10:24 PM..
sickkittens is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >