Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
The place for sellers and buyers to get together. Sell and buy work, sigs, designs, traffic, gallery spots, cars, whatever. Buyer beware, GFY is not responsible for bad deals.

Old 07-22-2005, 02:23 AM   #1
phonesex
Confirmed User

Need "SMS" Domain...

I'm looking to buy a domain which includes sms for example smsboy.com or smsgirl.com If you have a domain with the word sms in it, let me know and your price.
phonesex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 11:49 AM   #2
Newton - XXXAmigoz
Confirmed User

Please make offers if you are interested, most are on Nicdo.com if you want to see more from the portfolio listed, which include 3g/mobiles/mms/pda/palm and wap as well.

bancosms.com
comedysms.com
contentsms.com
dbsms.com
dcsms.com
dollarsms.com
fetishsms.com
fhmsms.com
filmssms.com
ftsms.com
gamessms.com
hiphopsms.com
hollywoodsms.com
jokessms.com
kingsms.com
lasms.com
mcsms.com
mensms.com
moviessms.com
nichesms.com
nightlifesms.com
officesms.com
smsadults.com
smscricket.com
smsfantasy.com
smsmobiles.com
smsnba.com
smsnhl.com
smspga.com
smsvirgin.com
sportingsms.com
tdsms.com
toporgasms.com
urbansms.com
wimbledonsms.com
Old 07-25-2005, 03:50 PM   #3
swami
Confirmed User

www.smspatrol.com pr4 $2000
swami is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2005, 12:09 AM   #4
Vlad
Confirmed User

xcsms.com
robosms.com
really cheap , hit me up on icq 289892182 or mail me vladpv @ netvision.net.il
Vlad is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 03:27 AM   #5
phonesex
Confirmed User

Thanks guys but I just bought smsxxx.com
phonesex is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >