Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 08-31-2007, 02:31 PM   #1
pr0
rockin tha trailerpark

Industry Role:
FletchXXX....wassup with candyflip?

I saw in a thread you posted that candyflip is a crook now (from the shoehorn! rob zombie thread) ?

Didn't you guys used to live together or something?

Or at least you teamed up on people together all the time.....

What happened?
pr0 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 02:57 PM   #2
Fletch XXX
GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0 View Post
I saw in a thread you posted that candyflip is a crook now (from the shoehorn! rob zombie thread) ?

Didn't you guys used to live together or something?

Or at least you teamed up on people together all the time.....

What happened?
Not sure where you pull your info.

I have never lived with Candyflip, nor have I ever had any kind of relationship with him. Never talked on icq, never did business. He was busted stealing from me. Someone he sold gallery templates to (more than 10) came to me because he recognized the templates in my portfolio (now offline).This is not new and its been proven time and again over the years..

I call Candyflip a crook because he was busted stealing my gallery templates and reselling them to clients. More than once.

Other than that, i dont owe much of an explanation more than that.

Want an Android App for your tube, membership, or free site?

Need banners or promo material? Hit us up (ICQ Fletch: 148841377) or email me fletchxxx at gmail.com - recent work - About me
Fletch XXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 03:08 PM   #3
Fletch XXX

Here's the thread the guy he sold my templates to started.

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showth...lip+steali ng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weppel View Post
Damnit!

Here's the story. He sold me 15 gallery templates and all the databases he has listed on his site.

After a month i found out that at least one of the templates is copied from Fletch XXX:

Fletch' template: http://www.fletchxxx.com/galleries/socal1/
The one Candyflip sold me: http://www.rsvmedia.com/blackbuttbabes_03/

Now that's some fine copying art isn't it?

On top of that. The niche DB he sold me has been copied from lil2rich4u.

If every designer around here could take a look at the following templates, and tell me if more has been copied from anybody, please

(15 dead gallery links removed)

Explain this Candyflip.
the links are dead because this is old thread, but its the truth and once a crook, always a crook.

He didnt just steal, he STOLE and RESOLD. He was basically stealing my templates from portfolio and reselling them.

Need banners or promo material? Hit us up (ICQ Fletch: 148841377) or email me fletchxxx at gmail.com - recent work - About me
Fletch XXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 03:10 PM   #4
tony286
lurker

Industry Role:
let me get the popcorn ready.

Last edited by tony299; 08-31-2007 at 03:11 PM..
tony286 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 03:11 PM   #5
cherrylula
lol

Industry Role:
Fletch lives with me, not candyflip.

<----wife
cherrylula is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 03:13 PM   #6
»Rob Content«
Confirmed User

So it's ok to steal content and give them away on a torrent site and profit from them, but not to steal the designs that hold the content?

80% Revshare or 30$ PPS on $1 trials: 200 Niches = Vidz.com Galleries / FLVs / Embeds
3 & 5mins FLVs | RSS & Tube Feeds | Matching Thumbs | FLV Browser & Exporter | No Prechecked Xsales
>> Mobile Redirection Script: mobile.vidz.com also paying 80% net Lifetime << ICQ: 198-394-557

ICQ - 436 795 438 E-mail rob /@/ cool-content dotcom
»Rob Content« is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 03:16 PM   #7
cherrylula
lol

Industry Role:
sig whore alert
cherrylula is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 03:16 PM   #8
Fletch XXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by VG.Content View Post
So it's ok to steal content and give them away on a torrent site and profit from them, but not to steal the designs that hold the content?
Are you implying I support content theft?

You should back this up.

Discussing torrent technology from a devils advocate-side debate is far from voicing the approval for content theft.

Considering the subject of this thread, I will refrain from addressing your childish accusations any further.

Last edited by Fletch XXX; 08-31-2007 at 03:17 PM..
Old 08-31-2007, 03:18 PM   #9
StuartD
Sofa King Band

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch XXX View Post
Are you implying I support content theft?

You should back this up.

Discussing torrent technology from a devils advocate-side debate is far from voicing the approval for content theft.

Considering the subject of this thread, I will refrain from addressing your childish accusations any further.
I've been saying it since this whole thing started... torrent = FTP = HTTP = P2P
it's all just different methods of sharing files. None are evil.

It's all in how they're used.

Then I, too, get jumped on saying I support content theft.
StuartD is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 03:23 PM   #10
pr0
rockin tha trailerpark

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrylula View Post
Fletch lives with me, not candyflip.

<----wife
ahhhh hahaha...my bad fletch & cherry

i knew it was some sorta fruit/candy name, my bad homegirl
pr0 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 04:14 PM   #11
Burridge
Confirmed User

i can attest to the fact that candyflip is a crook....i hired him to build and submit my galleries....paid him $540 in advance...got 20 random gallery submissions over 2 months and make like 4 sales. he gives me sob stories about how he has to make bagels or something and then disappears again.
Old 08-31-2007, 05:11 PM   #12
SureFire
Confirmed User

Fletch XXX,

Do you know that YOU stole or borrowed your 'trademark' gallery design boarders from CorelDraw clip art?

Get the first version of Coral and 5 ¼ floppies and check out who is breaking copyright laws.

SureFire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 04:50 AM   #13
Fletch XXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burridge View Post
i can attest to the fact that candyflip is a crook....i hired him to build and submit my galleries....paid him $540 in advance...got 20 random gallery submissions over 2 months and make like 4 sales. he gives me sob stories about how he has to make bagels or something and then disappears again.
Wow.

So we have Choker chasing him for stolen scripts or whatever.
Weppel being sold my templates (over 10)
Burridge ripped for $540
lil2rich4u had a database resold
His ex-boss claiming he stole etc...

i bet it goes deeper too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choker View Post
Has anyone contacted them about him selling copyrighted material off thier server?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCap View Post
not yet but i suggest you talk to fletch because he has absolute proof of stolen material

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?t=765109

Search results:

http://www.gofuckyourself.com/search...archid=1707650

It will be easier to just link THIS thread now that has all the links and proof.

Candyflip posts here like he has never stolen from anyone, when his track record clearly states otherwise.

How many times has this guy resold someone elses product and made money?

This is worse than any torrent.

Old 09-08-2007, 04:13 PM   #14
NoWhErE
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I can't say he exactly stole from me, but when I first started out in the adult, I payed him 1500$ a month to submit 4 galleries a day with new designs every 2-3 days to his 200 something PAs.

Our deal lasted a month and I never renewed our deal because a) His designs we're absolute shit

b) His designer was rarely on time (even though I have a hunch that his "designer" was candyflip himself

c) After the first week I would never get consistant postings

d) Often enough, candyflip would dissapear for days on end and after trying to hunt him down I would get wierd stories of him taking off for a few days touring with some band or whatever.

Basically, I was a noob back then and got ripped off big time after being promised that I would make lots of money. I made maybe 300$ in sales only because I was lucky enough to have found a great sponsor to promote through TGPs. I've learned my lessons since then and know the game a helluva lot better... it was a 1500$ lesson, but a good one.

I can't say he has stolen from me, but I can say that he is shady and is never 100&#37; upfront with you. I encountered alot of frustration when dealing with him but sucked it up due to my cluelesness at the time of what was going on.
Old 09-08-2007, 04:20 PM   #15
lazycash
Troll Patrol

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burridge View Post
he gives me sob stories about how he has to make bagels or something and then disappears again.
Lol, so he's really a baker eh?
lazycash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 04:55 PM   #16
Burridge
Confirmed User

yeah i dunno why he still posts here...he has a shit history.

I hope to someday slap you in public but god knows you'll never make it out to a show. Oh yeah, and I remember your taste in music being absolute shit as well.

Jason Berardi from Rochester. Bye.
Old 09-08-2007, 05:22 PM   #17
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
i could add some more, just small money in my case, back when i was a noob. but i learned enough to stay away from him in the future
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 09:44 PM   #18
kapopoy
Confirmed User

so what now? he's still posting and he had a lots of bro here
kapopoy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:48 AM   #19
polish_aristocrat
Too lazy to set a custom title

cant say i read the whole thread, neither do i care about who stole who\'s gallery designs, but i dont think at this point fletch accusation can harm candyflip anymore, even if they are true and that guy has been really stealing designs in the past, i dont think anyone on GFY really cares about that 4 years later
Old 01-28-2008, 07:52 AM   #20
Fletch XXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by polish_aristocrat View Post
cant say i read the whole thread, neither do i care about who stole who\'s gallery designs, but i dont think at this point fletch accusation can harm candyflip anymore, even if they are true and that guy has been really stealing designs in the past, i dont think anyone on GFY really cares about that 4 years later
you care enough to post in the thread though. this isnt about "stealing gallery" designs, this is about reselling stolen templates.

he was busted more than once reselling MY PRODUCT.

thanks for the bump.

Old 01-28-2008, 07:59 AM   #21
polish_aristocrat
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch XXX View Post
you care enough to post in the thread though. this isnt about "stealing gallery" designs, this is about reselling stolen templates.

he was busted more than once reselling MY PRODUCT.

thanks for the bump.
i just posted in a thread "why are japanese women screaming while having sex" and in "Swiss banking"

i post in threads that i consider somehow interesting to me

but i mean that you can pin this thread and that still wont mean that suddenly all the people will say "oh, candyflip was a thief, so now i gonna stop doing business with him, and even better, lets ban him from GFY cause theres no place for scammers here"

thats not how it works an you know it
Old 01-28-2008, 08:01 AM   #22
Fletch XXX

Focus more on yourself and stop worrying about me and my business.

Old 03-16-2008, 02:55 PM   #23
dropped9

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
i could add some more, just small money in my case, back when i was a noob. but i learned enough to stay away from him in the future
I wish I listened to my gut as well. He's done nothing but drag my name through the mud.
dropped9 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 04:14 PM   #24
Violetta
Affiliate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headless View Post
I wish I listened to my gut as well. He's done nothing but drag my name through the mud.
nice dirtdigging
Old 03-16-2008, 04:43 PM   #25
V_RocKs
Damn Right I Kiss Ass!

Industry Role:
Back to the toppers!
V_RocKs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 05:49 PM   #26
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
best designer on GFY

Location: IALIEN.COM - High Definition Video and Photographic Productions -ICQ 78943384
Wow!
Always knew something was up with him.
AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:24 PM   #27
CDSmith

Industry Role:
Location: My network is hosted at TECHIEMEDIA.net ...Wait, you meant where am *I* located at? Oh... okay, I'm in Winnipeg, Canada. Oops. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockatansky View Post
nice dirtdigging
All's fair in love and war.

I mean hate and war. Yes, definitely hate. :D

ALWAYS THE HIGHEST PAYOUTS: Big Bux/ImLive SIGNUP ON NOW!!!

Put some PUSSYCA$H in your pocket.
ICQ me at: 31024634
CDSmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:39 PM   #28
Mister E
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony404 View Post
let me get the popcorn ready.
use the real butter this time please.....that Becel stuff sucks
Mister E is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >