Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 09-14-2007, 01:20 AM   #1
1off
Confirmed User

:tongue Program Owners! GALLERY DEAL you need aggressive galleries! Matching outsource prices

Free Hosted Galleries are making site owners money. They don't need to conform to standard tgp submission rules. They should be way more aggressive. I see some sites utilize this approach but there's still a LOT of you using outsourced cookie cutter galleries with broken english, typos and no hard sale to speak of.

Well, let me know what you pay for these and let's make a deal. I am booking the next 3 weeks with nothing but galleries so get in the que and let's do some business.

Here's My Version of what I think a "Hosted Gallery" should look like.

Click Here to see the whole gallery.

Please note the details. I add alt text to every image and every link on the page. Galleries do get scooped up by SE's so why waste the opportunity. Everything but the pic thumbs at the bottom is linked. There's no reason to have 2 crappy graphical links on a gallery. That's just lazy. I also check for spelling and grammar mistakes and then I check it again.

Now, if you're going to tell me that you get galleries for 5 bucks a pop and want this type of quality at that price then no deal, but any reasonable offer will be considered. The more you order, the lower the price.

I also offer a deal where you can get two versions of the same gallery but one is a much less aggressive version. Basically I just un-link some stuff and remove some of the extra graphics to streamline it a bit. For just a couple bucks more you can get both versions.

PAYMENT info.
Orders from high profile programs pay ZERO upfront for any order under $500. Anything over that requires a 5% deposit but otherwise, nothing is paid until you are 100% satisfied and the galleries are delivered.

If you want to talk more, I'm ready to wheel and deal.

Contact info.
webmaster ~@~ raredesignlab.com
or icq 361811746

THREAD BUMPERS! If you bump this thread and email (NO ICQ) me your gfy nick, I will email you a link to the zip for this gallery so you can use it on your own sites or even submit it if you have a partner account somewhere that you think will accept something this aggressive. Put a counter on it. I'd love to see some CTR stats.

! DESIGN DEALS ! ReBrand Your Empire ! $250 Tours | $18 Flash Trailers
! TUBE SITES ! TEVS sample ! $450 ! tubecgi sample $350 ! Nubiles sample $250 ! (includes script costs)
! GALLERY DEALS ! The FIFTEEN DOLLAR Hosted Gallery with a Guarantee ! icq 361811746

1off is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 02:08 PM   #2
1off
Confirmed User

boing

! TUBE SITES ! TEVS sample ! $450 ! tubecgi sample $350 ! Nubiles sample $250 ! (includes script costs)
! GALLERY DEALS ! The FIFTEEN DOLLAR Hosted Gallery with a Guarantee ! icq 361811746

1off is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 03:14 PM   #3
Vick!
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
nice gallery that is ..
Old 09-14-2007, 04:31 PM   #4
water

Sent you a email per instructions re: the gal template. w00t!
water is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 05:57 PM   #5
F-U-Jimmy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Nice gallery
F-U-Jimmy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 06:08 PM   #6
Zuzana Designs
All Your Design Needs

Industry Role:
Pretty badass gallery

Website Design - Consulting - GFY Moderator
zuzanadesigns [at] gmail.com - See Our Work
For GFY administration queries - info at gfy.com
Zuzana Designs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 09:26 PM   #7
1off
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by water View Post
Sent you a email per instructions re: the gal template. w00t!

Thanks water. I replied with the link for you.

Old 09-14-2007, 09:32 PM   #8
Extreme John
Confirmed User

message sent

Extreme John is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 04:38 AM   #9
1off
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme John View Post
message sent
Thanks again for the work

So, John kept me busy for a week. Who's next??

Old 09-21-2007, 07:19 AM   #10
Ditosta
Confirmed User

Great work!

New Pantyhose Fetish Model
LilyDouce.com Rhinopays.com
Ditosta is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 07:26 AM   #11
tranza

I liked what you did with that mouse over on the last link...
Old 09-21-2007, 08:39 AM   #12
1off
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditosta View Post
Great work!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranza View Post
I liked what you did with that mouse over on the last link...
and thank you

Old 09-21-2007, 09:12 AM   #13
CaptainHowdy
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Looking awesome ...
Join the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program, which offers non-saturated Asian models and exclusive material. After registration and placing the link on your website, you can receive 2 free backlinks to commemorate our collaboration.
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 10:15 AM   #14
alby_persignup
Confirmed User

nicey nicey!
Old 10-18-2007, 02:00 PM   #15
DateDoc
Outside looking in.

Industry Role:
nice stuff
Old 10-18-2007, 04:14 PM   #16
Deej
I make pixels work

Industry Role:
Good stuff, Bump!

Deej's Designs n' What Not
Hit me up for Design, CSS & Photo Retouching

Icq#30096880
Deej is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:07 AM   #17
kmanrox
aka K-Man

Industry Role:
do you have a portfolio URL?
kmanrox is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 08:43 AM   #18
Violetta
Affiliate

agree... looks very good.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:08 AM   #19
Chariott
Confirmed User

Location: http://UUGallery.com http://UUGallery.com http://UUGallery.com http://UUGallery.com http://UUGallery.com http://UUGallery.com
Vista-like galleries look nice.

UUGallery v3.37 builder plugin for Wordpress!
Now it builds FLV VIDEO Galleries! It grabs galleries from FHG's, generates thumbnails, resizes originals,
arranges within your template and posts a gallery within 1 click!
Start making money right now!
ICQ# 475-719-552, Email+MSN: msnaddress[-~at~-]uusoftware.com
Chariott is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 04:54 PM   #20
1off
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmanrox View Post
do you have a portfolio URL?
hey kman. Hit me up anytime (icq 361811746) or (webmaster/raredesignlab.com)

I'll show you some stuff. I don't make too much public.

Everyone else. Thanks for the comments.

Old 11-05-2007, 02:15 PM   #21
DukeSkywalker
The Boogeyman

Industry Role:
hi this is Duke.
hit me up, i'd be interested in having you make some for us.
thx
duke
I am he who causes Falcons to soar due south but no winds caused me.
I am he who has eyes, but not to see.
I am the ring wearer and apron wearer
I am he that carries a pointed staff and raises his fellows with certain grips and words
I am he that knows my brethren in the darkness as well as in the light

Mechanic / Fixer. Literally and figuratively
DukeSkywalker is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 04:43 PM   #22
1off
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker View Post
hi this is Duke.
hit me up, i'd be interested in having you make some for us.
thx
duke

Thanks Duke. Awaiting authorization

Old 11-05-2007, 04:59 PM   #23
mightyjoe
Confirmed User

fuck that, too MANY links and too MANY thumbs below. you got blacklisted immediately if you submit that.

if i remove those links and thumbs, the gallery look like shit. ugly header and so on.

no thanks, i'm still enjoying stealing working galleries
mightyjoe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 05:01 PM   #24
mightyjoe
Confirmed User

fuck that, too MANY links and too MANY thumbs below. you got blacklisted immediately if you submit that.

if i remove those links and thumbs, the gallery look like shit. ugly header and so on.

no thanks, i'm still enjoying stealing working galleries
mightyjoe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 05:39 PM   #25
ianlester
Confirmed User

nice looking gally.... don't worry about what other people say... you know you got skills
ianlester is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 06:24 PM   #26
tical
Confirmed User

nice gallery work there, i might have to bug you for some soon
Old 04-06-2008, 06:33 PM   #27
basschick
Confirmed User

damn, at last a designer who really gets fhgs! i'm dropping ya an email...
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >