Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 06-04-2008, 01:30 PM   #1
1off
Confirmed User

Design Deal ! $250 TOUR ! Video Editing ! $10 Flash Trailers ! Wheelin' and Dealin"

361811746 Let's talk
I figure I can produce 5 tours and 50 trailers per week,
and I'm ready to book the next month, so let's Rock!

! DESIGN DEALS ! ReBrand Your Empire ! $250 Tours | $18 Flash Trailers
! TUBE SITES ! TEVS sample ! $450 ! tubecgi sample $350 ! Nubiles sample $250 ! (includes script costs)
! GALLERY DEALS ! The FIFTEEN DOLLAR Hosted Gallery with a Guarantee ! icq 361811746

1off is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 01:50 PM   #2
The Promo Guy
Confirmed User

dayum! who do you outsource to? that is some cheap ass rates for a global economy... does this include the HTML? CSS Tableless?...
Feel free to email me or Instant Message me to discuss how Promo Items can benefit you...
CEO: Spencer. Email: Spencer_Stein @ ymail.com
The Promo Guy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 01:52 PM   #3
payd2purv
Too lazy to set a custom title

The Promo Guy wtf is with your sig?
Old 06-04-2008, 01:54 PM   #4
The Promo Guy
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by payd2purv View Post
The Promo Guy wtf is with your sig?
plz tell me whats wrong with it?
Feel free to email me or Instant Message me to discuss how Promo Items can benefit you...
The Promo Guy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 02:01 PM   #5
Zuzana Designs
All Your Design Needs

Industry Role:
Hit me up, I may be able to pass some work on to you 227-229-335

Website Design - Consulting - GFY Moderator
zuzanadesigns [at] gmail.com - See Our Work
For GFY administration queries - info at gfy.com
Zuzana Designs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 02:46 PM   #6
Makingcoin
Confirmed User

Looking forward to your work

www.MAKINGCOIN.com

icq. 166-662-831
"Start making large coin!"

Daddy I Get Paid To Be A Whore - Coming Soon
Makingcoin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 03:46 PM   #7
1off
Confirmed User

Only have a few days booked up.. lots more room.

! TUBE SITES ! TEVS sample ! $450 ! tubecgi sample $350 ! Nubiles sample $250 ! (includes script costs)
! GALLERY DEALS ! The FIFTEEN DOLLAR Hosted Gallery with a Guarantee ! icq 361811746

1off is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 05:42 PM   #8
1off
Confirmed User

The Flash trailers are flying off the shelves, now let's move some tours!

Last edited by 1off; 06-04-2008 at 05:44 PM..
Old 06-04-2008, 06:22 PM   #9
The Promo Guy
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1off View Post
The Flash trailers are flying off the shelves, now let's move some tours!

well at $10, i wonder why... raise your rates so you can eat more than rice for dinner...
Old 06-04-2008, 08:56 PM   #10
1off
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Promo Guy View Post
well at $10, i wonder why... raise your rates so you can eat more than rice for dinner...

man, i really hope I can afford some rice soon. Is there a smilie where he's rubbing his hands together trying to stay warm?

Old 06-05-2008, 03:37 AM   #11
Zuzana Designs
All Your Design Needs

Industry Role:
Never heard from ya 1off.. I will be on all day

Zuzana Designs is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:56 AM   #12
The Promo Guy
Confirmed User

Quote:
man, i really hope I can afford some rice soon. Is there a smilie where he's rubbing his hands together trying to stay warm?
u must enjoy working for $2/ hour buddy... but im cool with it if you are....

...ill actually give you a try for a site, just want to know first, at these rates, how many revisions do i get and do u do the html??? and once i can see the work you are doing for these people at $250 a site....

im not hating on you, just makes no sense to me for you to charge so little for what you are doing. it makes no sense to me....
Old 06-05-2008, 07:48 AM   #13
1off
Confirmed User

Quote:
u must enjoy working for $2/ hour buddy... but im cool with it if you are....

...ill actually give you a try for a site, just want to know first, at these rates, how many revisions do i get and do u do the html??? and once i can see the work you are doing for these people at $250 a site....

im not hating on you, just makes no sense to me for you to charge so little for what you are doing. it makes no sense to me....
I would think someone named 'The Promo Guy' would get the idea of running a promo.
These discount prices are a way to earn new business. Create new partnerships.

And lets do the math real quick..
My first post says I'm booking 5 tours and 50 trailers per week.
That's $1,750 per week, and say it takes 50 hours of work.. that's $35 an hour.
I know it's not going to get me rich, but if I get some new clients out of it, gain some long-term work then I am satisfied.

Now, your question...
I provide the psd and html, but it is not tabless or pure css.
I have to draw the line somehwere, right?

Hit me up and let's talk about what you need.

Old 06-05-2008, 08:09 AM   #14
The Promo Guy
Confirmed User

Quote:
I would think someone named 'The Promo Guy' would get the idea of running a promo.
These discount prices are a way to earn new business. Create new partnerships.

And lets do the math real quick..
My first post says I'm booking 5 tours and 50 trailers per week.
That's $1,750 per week, and say it takes 50 hours of work.. that's $35 an hour.
I know it's not going to get me rich, but if I get some new clients out of it, gain some long-term work then I am satisfied.

Now, your question...
I provide the psd and html, but it is not tabless or pure css.
I have to draw the line somehwere, right?

Hit me up and let's talk about what you need.
Promos are my specialty, this promo is more like kiss of death. there r other ways to get new work with better promos that dont sell yourself short especially what if your new customer does not use you when you charge full price? now they got a site at $250 and are gone. like i said, many other ways to be more strategic for new customers.... i just hate to see you selling yourself short.

how can you estimate 50 hours??? there is no way all these jobs you book will want the first piece of work you show.... what do you do when your customers want revisions?
Old 06-05-2008, 08:19 AM   #15
1off
Confirmed User

Quote:

how can you estimate 50 hours??? there is no way all these jobs you book will want the first piece of work you show.... what do you do when your customers want revisions?
50 hours is just that.. an estimate.

Did you check out the sample tour above? It's the simple wide format reality tour, with a logo and one large pic in the header. The rest of the site is made up of a simple graphical element to surround the individual scenes. It's so simple to crank these out quick.

Clients get two revisions, but they will be one of a few things...
1. logo - another version takes me about 20 mins.
2. colors - swapping an ugly pink with an even uglier blue takes about 1 minute.
3. content - a lot of times they decide to make the thumbs larger or something, so I may need to re-work the box that holds the content.. maybe takes an hour.

and the video trailers.. I have a PC setup downloading the content.. just click and forget.
I go thru and edit the clips.. takes about 20 mins. per video.. then I run a batch to create all the flash while I'm asleep.

I've just streamlined the process to be able to offer the best prices. Even after the promo, I probably won't raise them that much

Old 06-05-2008, 12:27 PM   #16
S.A.K.
Confirmed User

Good stuff and a good price. You cant beat it!!!
S.A.K. is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 06:49 PM   #17
1off
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.K. View Post
Good stuff and a good price. You cant beat it!!!
Thanks man. A very fun project

Old 06-05-2008, 06:54 PM   #18
Zuzana Designs
All Your Design Needs

Industry Role:
still waiting for a reply

Old 06-06-2008, 07:29 AM   #19
1off
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzana Designs View Post
still waiting for a reply
no thanks. This promo should keep me pretty busy.

Old 06-06-2008, 05:29 PM   #20
Rico Shades
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I just sent you an ICQ sir! I need some of this.
Rico Shades is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 05:34 PM   #21
payd2purv

Geez that's a lot done in 1 week.
Old 06-06-2008, 05:57 PM   #22
abyss_al
**LOOKING FOR TRADES**

nice work! great promo!!

a lot of haters that don't get it..
Old 06-06-2008, 06:02 PM   #23
payd2purv

Quote:
Originally Posted by abyss_al View Post
nice work! great promo!!

a lot of haters that don't get it..
We get it... We just don't like it

Aslong as it's just a temp promo it's ok tho

Last edited by payd2purv; 06-06-2008 at 06:04 PM..
payd2purv is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:54 PM   #24
1off
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Shades View Post
I just sent you an ICQ sir! I need some of this.
I didn't get an icq, but I added you.. (pong)

Old 06-06-2008, 08:09 PM   #25
Zuzana Designs
All Your Design Needs

Industry Role:
Quote:
no thanks. This promo should keep me pretty busy.
Hit me up anyways, I can use some of those trailers

Old 06-06-2008, 08:51 PM   #26
1off
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by payd2purv View Post
We get it... We just don't like it

As long as it's just a temp promo it's ok tho
It's temporary... in fact, I'm going to slow it down a bit.

$10 trailers with each tour ordered as of now.
Sorry if you didn't get in on the earlier deal, but you still get
a fresh tour and 15 flash trailers to plug into it.

If you have 15 scenes of ANYTHING, get some feeds lined up and start that paysite

Trailers without any additional order are now priced at $18 (Also, still a good deal)

Old 06-07-2008, 02:24 PM   #27
julianw
Confirmed User

Done over a couple of grand worth of business with raredesignlab so far.

Love his work, he does his deal, never lets you down.

Definatly somebody you should consider having in your list as your nr. 1 designer!!!
Old 06-07-2008, 03:03 PM   #28
Makingcoin
Confirmed User

Trailers look great, will be a repeat customer.

www.MAKINGCOIN.com

icq. 166-662-831
"Start making large coin!"

Daddy I Get Paid To Be A Whore - Coming Soon
Makingcoin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 06:26 PM   #29
1off
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianw View Post
Done over a couple of grand worth of business with raredesignlab so far.

Love his work, he does his deal, never lets you down.

Definatly somebody you should consider having in your list as your nr. 1 designer!!!
Thanks a lot Julian. Very nice of you to say. It's always a pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makingcoin View Post
Trailers look great, will be a repeat customer.
Thanks mate Glad you liked them.

Old 06-07-2008, 06:31 PM   #30
DefaultMan
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Everything looks great
Old 06-07-2008, 07:20 PM   #31
ProjectNaked
Confirmed User

$250 seems like a reasonable rate - designers are charging 5X what a tour is worth for the time they put into it - usually in their underwear
ProjectNaked is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 07:39 AM   #32
1off
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectNaked View Post
$250 seems like a reasonable rate - designers are charging 5X what a tour is worth for the time they put into it - usually in their underwear

I'm pretty much always in my underwear.

Old 06-08-2008, 09:50 AM   #33
jo3
Confirmed User

this is why i keep my design time in the mainstream... porn just doesn't pay well for the designers. good luck to you!
Old 06-08-2008, 01:38 PM   #34
1off
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo3 View Post
this is why i keep my design time in the mainstream... porn just doesn't pay well for the designers. good luck to you!

I know, I hate to go so low, but there's a new "design deal" on gfy everyday. It's the only way to compete. Promo is almost over though. Still a little bit of room on the schedule if you book now

Old 06-09-2008, 10:04 AM   #35
Vegas

Hey dude got any more spots available? hit me up
Old 06-09-2008, 11:51 AM   #36
1off
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
Hey dude got any more spots available? hit me up

Absolutely..

Old 06-09-2008, 12:32 PM   #37
tranza

Nice promo!
Old 06-11-2008, 09:58 AM   #38
1off
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranza View Post
Nice promo!
thanks man..

The schedule is almost clear except for one on-going job.

Old 06-17-2008, 05:47 PM   #39
Vegas

Got the trailers dude, great work!! Hit me up if you got more openings!
Old 06-17-2008, 06:51 PM   #40
Zuzana Designs
All Your Design Needs

Industry Role:
Hey hey Vegas We need to get all get together woot woot !!!

Old 06-17-2008, 07:28 PM   #41
potter
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
nice deal/.

potter is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 10:12 AM   #42
1off
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
Got the trailers dude, great work!! Hit me up if you got more openings!

np

Old 06-18-2008, 11:23 AM   #43
1off
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by potter View Post
nice deal/.
Thanks potter.

Old 06-18-2008, 11:46 AM   #44
CaptainHowdy

Industry Role:
Very nice ...
Join the SWAG Affiliate Asian Live Cam Program, which offers non-saturated Asian models and exclusive material. After registration and placing the link on your website, you can receive 2 free backlinks to commemorate our collaboration.
CaptainHowdy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >